A welcome addition to the popular Rootmaster range the RM800 gives the gigging bassist power on tap, along with the flexibility and simply great sound. As ever with Ashdown it's the range of features that really set this amp apart with EQ, compression, additonal sub control and a tasteful amount of overdrive to shape your individual tone.
Win Tickets to see The Foo Fighters: Purchase this or any other Ashdown Amp/Cab during May 2018 and be entered into a prize draw for two tickets to see Foo Fighters at London's Olympic Stadium on Saturday 23rd June 2018.
Simply purchase the amp from your local PMT Store or from PMT Online, and your name will automatically be entered. One lucky winner will be drawn out of the hat at the start of June and contacted directly.
Offer excludes Tourbus 10 & 15 models
Simple, powerful EQ
It all starts with an ultra-low-noise instrument input where the accompanying Input Level control helps you perfectly match the output of your bass. Five-band rotary tone controls act with surgical precision to provide total control over your sound, while a Shape switch instantly dials you in to a classic Ashdown tone setting, straight from the world-famous ABM.
Instantly adding warmth and body to your tone, this simple to use, great sounding compressor delivers a powerful, even sound to make sure your bass will fill out any mix.
Footswitchable variable overdrive
With footswitchable flexibility, our tube-emulated overdrive can take your core bass sound and push it into warm overdrive through to distorted filth whenever you need to add extra grind and girth to your tone.
Kick it down
Bringing extra depth and definition to your bass parts, the Sub-Harmonic Generator lets you dial in a sub-octave and kick it in via footswitch whenever you need the extra depth for those super-heavy Godzilla moments.
If you want to use your favourite pedals or multi-effects, you’ll find send and return sockets on the back panel, along with a DI output for direct injection into the PA mixer or recording console and a Line Input (with front panel level control) so you can jam along with a backing track in rehearsal.
- Power Output: 800 Watts
- Power Requirement: 115-230 Volts
- Speaker Outputs: 1 x Speakon outputs
- Frequency Response: -3dB @ 17Hz und 30KHz
- High Instrument Input Impedance: 3.9m Ohms, input range 150mV
- Low Instrument Input Impedance: 10k Ohms, input range 300mV - 40V p-p
- Line Input Impedance: 22k Ohms, input level 0dBu nominal
- DI Output: 600 Ohm balanced, Level 0dBu nominal
- Tuner Output Impedance: 22k Ohms, Level 0dBu nominal
- Impedance: Minimum 4 Ohms
- Signal to Noise: Better than 80dB (EQ flat)
- EQ: Bass +/-15dB @ 100Hz, Lo Mid +/-15dB @ 220Hz, Middle +/-15dB @ 660Hz, Hi Mid +/-15dB @ 1.6kHz, Treble +/-15dB @ 7kHz, shelving Deep +
- Effects Send Impedance: 22k Ohm, Level 0dBu nominal
- Effects Return Impedance: 22k Ohms, Input Level 0dBu Nominal
- Distortion: Less than 0.5% THD
- H x W x D (mm): 86 x 314 x 235
- Weight (kg): 4.5
|Amp Type||solid-state amplifier|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*