Here we have the Ashdown RM-300-EVO II, a compact and lightweight bass amp with 300-watts of thump, ideal for the bass player that wants something that is easily transported but will wil comfortably in a band mix set up.
Reliable and Quality
This Ashdown Head features a low weight of 2.1kg with quality components, delivering a easily giggable 300 watss of power, perfect for the bass player on the move.
Use the input knob to manage the signal, using Ashdowns trademark VU Meter to keep the signal balanced and featuring passive and active jack inputs for use with high and low basses.
The Ashdown RM-300-EVO II has a 5-band total control installed, perfect for dialling in your perfect bass sound. With a bass, middle and treble and a lo-mid and hi-mid placed either side of the middle control. This amp head has the right amount of controls to develop the bass sound.
The Bass player can inject more control over the EQ by punching in the shape button which enhances those important frequencies.
The give a more balancedand warm output, the built in compressor can be used. Level it to the desired amount, smoothing the bass tone.
If you want the grind and guts of overdrive, this Ashdown features a drive control, which you can put as little of as much crunch to your bass sound, foot-switchable of course.
The Ashdown comes with a Sub-Harmonic generator releasing a sub-octave effect, offering more depth in the lower end, and this feature is also footswitchable.
The pair of Jack/Speakon outputs means it can be used to power a single 8-ohm cab, a pair of 8-ohm cabs or a single 4-ohm cab. These are situated on the rear of the unit.
An FX Send and Return is also located on the back panel, along with a DI output and a line input, so the bass player can practice along with a backing track.
The Ashdown RM-300-EVO II Head also features a headphone preamp and output to allow for silent practice, ideal for home use or in a noisy environment.
Easy to see
The front panel is now finished in a a matt anodised alloy red finish making it easier to change settings when placed under the bright stage lights.
Ashdown RM-300-EVO II Lightweight 300w Bass Head Specs
- Power Output: 300 Watts
- Power Requirement: 115-230 Volts
- Speaker Outputs: 2 x Neutrik Speakon/Jack outputs
- Frequency Response: -3dB @ 17Hz und 30KHz
- High Instrument Input: Impedance 3.9m Ohms, input range 150mV
- Low Instrument Input: Impedance 10k Ohms, input range 300mV - 40V p-p
- Line Input: Impedance 22k Ohms, input level 0dBu nominal
- DI Output: 600 Ohm balanced, Level 0dBu nominal
- Tuner Output: Impedance 22k Ohms, Level 0dBu nominal
- Impedance: Minimum 4 Ohms
- Signal to noise: Better than 80dB (EQ flat)
- EQ: Bass +/-15dB @ 100Hz Lo Mid +/-15dB @ 220Hz Middle +/-15dB @ 660Hz Hi Mid +/-15dB @ 1.6kHz Treble +/-15dB @ 7kHz shelving Deep +
- Effects Send: Impedance 22k Ohm, Level 0dBu nominal
- Effects Return: Impedance 22k Ohms, Input Level 0dBu Nominal
- Distortion: Less than 0.5% THD
- H x W x D (mm): 86 x 314 x 235
- Weight (kg/lbs): 2.1/4.6
|Amp Type||solid-state amplifier|
September 4, 2019Read Article
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*. All Price Match transactions are at the discretion of PMT Online, and we reserve the right to withdraw the Price Match at any time.