Ashdown MAG-C115-300 Bass Guitar Combo Amplifier
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
When you need a bass amp that delivers first-class tone, with plenty of headroom and a unique visual? Look no further than the Ashdown MAG-C115-300 Bass Combo Amplifier with an exclusive PMT Green panel finish!
300 Watts of Powerful Low-End Amplification
Additionally, front panel push switches for Bright and Deep settings provide instant access to attacking and warm, rounded sounds respectively and, on the subject of low-end response, the trademark Ashdown sub-harmonic generator is ready and able to deliver truck loads of earth moving tone if called upon.
What's more, thanks to its 5-band rotary EQ, the MAG C-115-300 allows you to really shape your sound, perfect if you fancy yourself a real toneman.
Ashdown MAG-C115-300 Bass Guitar Combo Amplifier Highlights:
- Powerful, 300-watt bass amplifier with green control panel, exclusive to PMT
- Delivers an authentic, old-school analogue transformer-based combo sound
- Driven by 1 x 15" Ashdown Custom Speaker
- On-board tube-emulated overdrive (footswitchable)
- Built-in controls for Compression and Sub-Harmonics
- Inputs for both Active and Passive instruments
- 5-band rotary EQ for fine-tuning your tone
- Switches for both Bright and Deep modes
- Balanced DI Out (XLR)
- Buffered FX Loop
- 8 Ohm speaker output socket
- Superb value for money
- Home Delivery options available
Ashdown Mag bass amplifiers also now include a built-in compressor with precision sonic control. Along with the all new tube emulated drive control for that extra bit of grind with your tone.
Powerful and Versatile
Fueled by a potent 300W power section, MAG C115-300 combo features inputs for active and passive instruments, along with an effects send and return, a tuner/line output and a balanced DI output for direct connection to a mixing console.
Packed with 300 watts of bass amp power, this exclusive amp will drive enough for a gig, cutting through the mix, without compromise. In the studio, the warm full bass sound will sit perfectly low and compliment the drums, guitars and other instruments in the studio mix.
At the heart of the Ashdown MAG C115-300 Bass Combo Amplifier lies a feature-packed bass preamp with rotary bass, middle and treble controls, along with supplementary rotary controls providing 15dB of cut and boost at 220Hz and 1.6kHz.
All you would expect from Ashdown combined into one powerful, rich sounding 15" combo.
As mentioned above, these MAG amps have been made exclusively for us here at PMT - you won't find them anywhere else!
Call into your local PMT Store or place your order Online today and choose from our range of Home Delivery options.
Ashdown MAG-C115-300 Bass Guitar Combo Amplifier Specs:
- Power Output 300 Watt
- Power Requirement 230 Volt
- Speaker Configuration 1 x 15
- Speaker Outputs 1 x Jack Socket
- Frequency Response -3dB @17Hz und 30KHz
- High Instrument Input impedance 3.9m Ohms, input range 150mV - 20mV p-p
- Low Instrument Input Impedance 10KOhms / Input range 300mV - 40V p-p
- Line Input Impedance 10K Ohms, Level 0dBu Nominal
- DI Output 600 Ohm balanced / Level -20dBu nominal
- Tuner Output impedance 22k Ohms / Level 0dBu nominal
- Impedance 8 ohm Output
- Impedance Minimum 4 ohm Signal to noise Better than 80dB (EQ flat)
- EQ Bass +/-15dB @ 100Hz Lo Mid +/-15dB @ 220Hz Middle +/-15dB @ 660Hz Hi Mid +/-15dB @ 1.6kHz Treble +/-15dB @ 7kHz shelving Deep +
- Effects Send Impedance 22k Ohm / Level 0dBu nominal
- Effects Return Impedance 22k Ohm / Level 0dBu nominal
- Distortion Less than 0.5% THD
|Shipping Weight (kg)||28.000000|
|Woofer Size||15" woofer|
|Amp Type||solid-state amplifier|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.
- Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
- Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
- Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
- Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.