At the heart of the Ashdown MAG C115-300 Bass Combo Amplifier lies a feature-packed bass preamp with rotary bass, middle and treble controls, along with supplementary rotary controls providing 15dB of cut and boost at 220Hz and 1.6kHz.
Ashdown MAG-C115-300 Bass Guitar Combo Amplifier Highlights
- Powerful, 300-watt bass amplifier with green control panel, exclusive to PMT
- Delivers an authentic, old-school analogue transformer-based combo sound
- Driven by 1 x 15" Ashdown Custom Speaker
- On-board tube-emulated overdrive (footswitchable)
- Built-in controls for Compression and Sub-Harmonics
- Inputs for both Active and Passive instruments
- 5-band rotary EQ for fine-tuning your tone
- Switches for both Bright and Deep modes
- Balanced DI Out (XLR)
- Buffered FX Loop
- 8 Ohm speaker output socket
- Superb value for money
- Finance options available
300 Watts of Powerful Low-End Amplification
Additionally, front panel push switches for Bright and Deep settings provide instant access to attacking and warm, rounded sounds respectively and, on the subject of low-end response, the trademark Ashdown sub-harmonic generator is ready and able to deliver truck loads of earth moving tone if called upon.
What's more, thanks to its 5-band rotary EQ, the MAG C-115-300 allows you to really shape your sound, perfect if you fancy yourself a real toneman.High-Grade Electronics
Ashdown Mag bass amplifiers also now include a built-in compressor with precision sonic control. Along with the all new tube emulated drive control for that extra bit of grind with your tone.
Powerful and Versatile
Fueled by a potent 300W power section, MAG C115-300 combo features inputs for active and passive instruments, along with an effects send and return, a tuner/line output and a balanced DI output for direct connection to a mixing console.
All you would expect from Ashdown combined into one powerful, rich sounding 15" combo.
As mentioned above, these MAG amps have been made exclusively for us here at PMT - you won't find them anywhere else!
Call into your local PMT Store or place your order Online today and choose from our range of Home Delivery and Store Pickup options.
Ashdown MAG-C115-300 Bass Guitar Combo Amplifier Specs
- Power Output 300 Watt
- Power Requirement 230 Volt
- Speaker Configuration 1 x 15
- Speaker Outputs 1 x Jack Socket
- Frequency Response -3dB @17Hz und 30KHz
- High Instrument Input impedance 3.9m Ohms, input range 150mV - 20mV p-p
- Low Instrument Input Impedance 10KOhms / Input range 300mV - 40V p-p
- Line Input Impedance 10K Ohms, Level 0dBu Nominal
- DI Output 600 Ohm balanced / Level -20dBu nominal
- Tuner Output impedance 22k Ohms / Level 0dBu nominal
- Impedance 8 ohm Output
- Impedance Minimum 4 ohm Signal to noise Better than 80dB (EQ flat)
- EQ Bass +/-15dB @ 100Hz Lo Mid +/-15dB @ 220Hz Middle +/-15dB @ 660Hz Hi Mid +/-15dB @ 1.6kHz Treble +/-15dB @ 7kHz shelving Deep +
- Effects Send Impedance 22k Ohm / Level 0dBu nominal
- Effects Return Impedance 22k Ohm / Level 0dBu nominal
- Distortion Less than 0.5% THD
|Effects||overdrive, compression, eq|
|Woofer Size||15" woofer|
|Amp Type||solid-state amplifier|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*