Brand new, never made before by Ashdown, and available to buy only at PMT, it's the Ashdown MAG C110-250 300-Watt Bass Combo Amplifier.
Ashdown MAG C110-250 300-Watt Bass Combo Amplifier Highlights
- PMT Exclusive 300-watt combo amplifier for bass guitar
- Custom green amplifier panel
- Delivers a truly authentic, vintage-style transformer-based combo amp sound
- 10" Ashdown Custom speaker
- Tube-emulated Drive control
- Inputs for Active and Passive basses
- Balanced DI output
- Effects Send/Return sockets
- Built-in compressor with precision sonic control
- 5-band EQ with 15dB of cut/boost at each frequency point
- Superb value for money
- Suitable for gigging small to medium-sized venues
- Available only whilst stocks last
300-Watt Bass Combo, Only Available at PMT!
At the heart of this combo lies a feature-packed bass preamp with rotary 4-band EQ controls, and a 10" Ashdown Custom speaker.
In addition to this, the custom Green amplifier panel features push switches for Bright and Deep settings. These switches give you instant access to sounds ranging from biting to warm, and are further complimented by the on-board Sub-Harmonic Generator.
If you fancy yourself a real toneman, then you're going to want the Adhdown MAG C110-250.
Top Notch Electronics
In true Ashdown Evo style, this MAG C110-300 comes equipped with an on-board compressor that features precision sonic control. On top of this, you also get their brand-new Tube-Emulated drive control, for adding extra grit to your tone.
Ashdown Legacy Personified
With its potent 300W power section, inputs for both Passive and Active instruments, an FX Send and Return, Tuner/Line output, and even a balanced DI Output for direct mixing console connection, the Mag C110-250 combo is the perfect match of Power and Versatility.
Basically, everything you'd expect from an Ashdown bass combo.
As mentioned above, this bass combo has been made exclusively for PMT - you can't get them anywhere else!
With that in mind, it's worth remembering that they're also available in limited numbers only. In other words, if you've made up your mind and would like to treat yourself to one, we recommend you do so sooner rather than later!
Contact our Online Sales team directly if you'd like to query the availability of this gorgeous amplifier.
Ashdown MAG C110-250 300-Watt Bass Combo Amplifier Technical Specs
- Power Output: 300 Watts
- Power Requirement: 230V
- Speaker Configuration: 1 x 10"
- Speaker Outputs: 2 x Jack Sockets
- Frequency Response: -3dB at 17Hz - 30Khz
- High Instrument Input: Impedance 3.9m Ohms, input range 150mV - 20mV p-p
- Low Instrument Input: Impedance 10K Ohms, input range 300mV - 40V p-p
- Line Input: Impedance 10K Ohms, input range 300mV - 40V p-p
- Tuner Output: Impedance 22K Ohms, Level 0dBu nominal
- DI Output: 600 Ohms balanced, level -20dBu nominal
- Impedance: 8 Ohm
- Effects Send: Impedance 22k Ohm, level 0dBu nominal
- Effects Return: Impedance 22K Ohm, level 0dBu nominal
- Distortion: Less than 0.5% THD
- Signal to Noise: Better than 80dB (EQ Flat)
|Effects||drive, eq, compression|
|Woofer Size||10" woofer|
|Amp Type||solid-state amplifier|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*. All Price Match transactions are at the discretion of PMT Online, and we reserve the right to withdraw the Price Match at any time.