Using the iconic ABM preamp coupled with a very special, 400-watt, lightweight power section, bass players can enjoy pure Ashdown ABM tone in a compact and lightweight package.
Ashdown ABM NEO C115
Drawing on years of experience and paying attention to every detail Ashdown have delivered a range of amps with clear, punchy tone with superb low end extension in a compact amp that is easy to transport.
Handmade in the UK, Ashdown introduces the ABM-NEO-210 Combo and NEO-115 combo, both fitted with Ashdown high-frequency horns and custom Italian Sica Neodymium drivers, making the iconic line now a little bit easier to transport between shows. All combos are sized to be matched with an extension cab from the range making it easy to expand your rig.
- Power Output: 400 Watt
- Speaker Configuration: 1 x 15
- Speaker Outputs: Speakon/Jack
- Frequency response: -3dB @ 17Hz and 30kHz
- High Instrument Input Impedance: 3.9M Ohms
- Low Instrument Input Impedance: 10k Ohms
- Line Input Impedance: 22k Ohms
- Line Output Impedance: 10k Ohms
- DI Output: 600 Ohms Balanced
- Tuner Output: Impedance 1k Ohms
- Impedance: Minimum 4 Ohms
- Effects send Impedance: 22k Ohms
- Effects return Impedance: 22k Ohms
- Pre-amp Tubes: 1 x 12AX7
- H x W x D (mm): 630 x 465 x 330
- Weight (kg): 24.5
|Woofer Size||15" woofer|
|Amp Type||hybrid amplifier|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*