ABM bass amps are designed to satisfy both bass-purists and tech-heads alike.
Three straightforward rotary tone controls provide 20dB of cut and boost at 60Hz, 660Hz and 5kHz, and are supplemented by two pairs of additional sliders giving 15dB cut and boost at 180Hz, 340Hz, 1.3kHz and 2.6kHz.
The EQ can be switched in/out by a footswitch, enabling players to go from a flat fretless sound to a boosted sound via a favourite EQ setting. A single input is switchable for passive and active instruments with a blend of solid state and dual triode tube preamp stages which can be preset and selected by footswitch, providing access to a massive range of clean, warm and overdriven tones. Also footswitchable is the on-board compressor and the mighty Ashdown sub-harmonic generator which precisely tracks the main signal and reproduces it an octave lower.
A sub-harmonic level control enables the player to add just the right amount of low-end reinforcement - everything from a subtle, thickening of the sound to unbridled, bone crushing tone. The 575W + 575W ABM 900 EVO III head features a front-panel mounted balanced DI out with pre or post EQ switching, a sub-bass output, a tuner output, an FX loop and a line input for the connection of an external sampler or sound source.
Output muting cuts the signal from the DI output but leaves the tuner output 'live', allowing the player to tune up in silence. A new upgraded power section has faster transient attack, more headroom and even less noise.
- Power Output: 575W + 575 Watt
- Power Requirement: 115 - 230V
- Speaker Outputs: 4 x Jack/Speakon outputs
- Frequency Response: -3dB at 17Hz and 30kHz
- High Instrument Input: Impedance 3.9m Ohms, input range 150mV - 20V p-p
- Low Instrument Input: Impedance 10K Ohms, input range 300mV - 40V p-p
- Line Input: Impedance 22K Ohms, input level 0dBu nominal
- Tuner Output: Impedance 22K Ohms, Level 0dBu nominal
- DI Output: 600 Ohms balanced, 0dBu level nominal
- Impedance: Minimum 4 Ohm
- EQ: Bass +/-15dB @ 45Hz, Middle +/-15dB @ 660Hz, Treble +/-15dB @ 7kHz, shelving slider 1 +/-15dB @180Hz, Slider 2 +/-15dB @340Hz
- Effects Send Impedance: 22k Ohm, level 0dBu nominal
- Effects Return Impedance: 22K Ohm, input level 0dBu nominal
- Sub Output Impedance: 1k Ohm, Level 0dBu Nominal
- Pre-amp Tubes: 1 x 12AX7
- H x W x D (mm): 158 x 610 x 355
- Weight (kg): 28
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*