The AA-100 features a custom made 10” Italian Sica driver, selected for its highly responsive mid-range with delicate highs, complimented by the tight low end and when combined with a high-end studio-quality tweeter, produces a stunning full range tone.
Win Tickets to see The Foo Fighters: Purchase this or any other Ashdown Amp/Cab during May 2018 and be entered into a prize draw for two tickets to see Foo Fighters at London's Olympic Stadium on Saturday 23rd June 2018.
Simply purchase the amp from your local PMT Store or from PMT Online, and your name will automatically be entered. One lucky winner will be drawn out of the hat at the start of June and contacted directly.
Offer excludes Tourbus 10 & 15 models
The AA-100 also features a cleverly integrated, tuned top port utilizing the space available and enabling the air from within the chamber to be forced through the handle port, enhancing the low-end response, creating huge room-filling tones. A heavy duty, black gloss, spatter finish is applied to 12mm plywood cabinets, giving a protective layer of paint for the gigging player.
Using custom made AA drivers, designed to suit the dynamics of the amps with the same configuration of the AA UK made range.
- Compact and portable weighing only 12kg
- 2 Channels with independent input levels
- 100 Watts
- 2 x Jack plus XLR input with Phantom Power
- Belton Block Digital Reverb
- Balanced XLR DI Output
- MP3 Mini Jack input with level control
- FX Send and Return
- 1x8" Driver plus studio quality horn
- Power Output: 100 Watt
- Power Handling: 115/230V
- Power Requirement: 120 Watts
- Speaker Configuration: 1 x 8 with Horn
- Frequency Response: -3dB @ 28Hz and 28kHz
- High Instrument Input: Chan 1 Active Impedance 10k Ohms
- Input range: 200mV to 30V p-p
- Low Instrument Input: Chan 1 Passive Impedance 3.9M Ohms
- Input range: 100mV to 15V p-p
- Line in Impedance: 10k Ohms Level 0dBu
- Line Out Impedance: 4.7k Ohms Level 0dBu
- D.I. Impedance: 600 Ohms Level -20dBu Inputs
- Signal to Noise: Greater than 80dB (EQ Flat)
- EQ: Bass and Treble +/- 15dB @ 100Hz and 10kHz
- Effects Send Impedance: 10k Ohms
- Effects Return Impedance: 22k Ohms Level 0dBu
- Distortion: Less than 0.8% THD
- Notch Filter: Notch Frequency 70 to 350Hz 'Q' = 5
- Weight (kg): 12
- H x W x D (mm): 410 x 300 x 320
|Woofer Size||10" woofer|
|Amp Type||acoustic guitar amplifier|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*