Arturia Rackbrute 3U Powered Folding Eurorack Case System
OUT OF STOCK
Available to order
PMT'S Price Match Promise
At PMT we constantly monitor prices to make sure you get the best gear at the best price. If you find a like-for-like item cheaper elsewhere, simply fill in the Price Match Request form.
Arturia Rackbrute 3U is a high powered, portable Eurorack case system, designed to perfectly integrate with an Arturia MiniBrute 2 or 2S synth, or operate standalone.
Build your own Minibrute Ecosystem!
Traditionally, housing analogue rack synths has been a rigid, cumbersome affair - often limited to the confines of your home or studio space. Now, with Arturia Rackbrute, you can take your modular synths on the move, with the peace of mind of a rugged and road-ready design.
RackBrutes can be combined in many ways, used at multiple angles, and can fold down for convenient transportation. The cases are high-powered and feature extensive internal connectivity, to house a healthy module collection without running out of power, or sockets.
- Robust steel and aluminium frame
- Comfortable padded handle for pain-free travel
- Configurable layout to suit any style of play
- Power module: power supply with 1600mA +12V output, 1600mA -12V output and 900mA +5V output. 5HP width.
- Space to connect up to 20 modules
- Link system: connect to another RackBrute to expand your collection, or MiniBrute 2 or MiniBrute 2S to create a full-blown modular synth creative EcoSystem
- Retractable Spacers to prevent collisions while in transit.
- 88HP total width, 83HP available when power supply module is connected
Putting everything within easy reach, it’s the perfect solution for modern musicians who want to total control of their creative space. RackBrute also makes it easy to pack down and travel to gigs thanks to its innovative design, keeping your precious modules safe from harm. It also features a dedicated power module to provides quick access to global power,with status LEDs.
|Shipping Weight (kg)||4.000000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.
- Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
- Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
- Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
- Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.