Arturia Minibrute 2S Modular Sequencer Synthesizer
Availability: IN STOCK
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
The Arturia Minibrute 2S combines the Brute Power of the Minibrute synth series with the unlimited potential of a Eurorack-style step sequencer.
Minibrute 2s features a powerful semi-modular synthesizer under the hood, intuitive sequencer with realtime recording and a comprehensive mod-matrix patchbay. Sliding into a modular system is quick and easy and offers unrivalled creative possibilities for live performance or studio recording.
Sequencer-driven Minibrute Module
The Arturia MiniBrute 2S is a sophisticated analog monosynth sharing the signal creation, sound shaping power, and modular capabilities also found in the newly announced MiniBrute 2. It replaces its keyboard with a set of performance pads as well as an advanced, intuitive and addictive, triple-layer sequencer with space to save up to 64 sequences, and the ability to chain them together to create flowing performances. Its multiple layers not only let you create melodic sequences, but also create extra levels of parameter automation to really make your music come alive.
Arturia Minibrute 2S Key Features
- Mixable, multi-waveform VCO1 and VCO2 with sound shapers: Sawtooth, Ultrasaw, Square, Pulse, Triangle, Metalizer, and Sine waves, with fine and coarse tuning modes, noise generator, and external input.
- Steiner-Parker multimode filter with beefy, acidic tone, capable of self-oscillation. Featuring low pass, high pass, band pass, notch, and bypass.
- ADSR envelope generator, and extra multi-mode, CV-controllable AD filter.
- Brute Factor adds subtle drive effects to full blown intermodulation havoc.
- Comprehensive CV Gate modulation matrix with 48 patch points, letting you control many elements of the synthesizer and sequencer.
- Two LFOs with multiple waveforms, able to run in sync with the sequence
- Intuitive triple-layer Sequencer and advanced Arpeggiator, syncable with MIDI and USB.
- High quality, durable performance pad interface with velocity and pressure sensitivity.
- Line out, headphone output, dedicated MIDI I/O and USB connectivity.
Pure synth power
Despite its power, MiniBrute 2S’s massive synth potential remains accessible and fun to use. Thanks to its analog, semi-modular architecture, you have hands-on control of every parameter, so you can oscillators, ride your filters, sync your LFOs, and control your envelopes on the fly to create a sound that’s unique yours, bound only by your imagination.
Rewire its DNA
Open up exciting new possibilities by patching in signals from your modular collection to alter MiniBrute 2S’s sound, or patch signals out to your modular to sequence or shape them from MiniBrute 2S’s myriad controls. With this synth at your command, your creative workspace will become an experimental sound laboratory.
Step in line
Not only does MiniBrute 2S feature an awesomely powerful, triple-layered step sequencer and multi-mode arpeggiator, it’s also decked out with high quality, pressure and velocity sensitive performance pads. MiniBrute 2S perfectly suits adventurous electronic musicians who feel comfortable dropping the traditional keyboard for a more contemporary interface. Sequencing drums, grooves and percussion tracks is super easy, as well as sequencing one-shot SFX or synth sounds to layer a track.
MIDI Control Software Included
Minibrute 2S also comes with MIDI Control Software in the box so you can MIDI Map the 2S with your DAW or other MIDI-compatible software.
|Shipping Weight (kg)||9.500000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!