Arturia Keylab 88 MKII USB MIDI Keyboard
Availability: OUT OF STOCK
Available to Order from our Suppliers
If you're looking for a powerful, professional grade, all-in-one "Mission Control" for your studio, then you're in luck. Introducing the Arturia Keylab 88 MKII USB MIDI Keyboard: a fun, expressive instrument that's perfect for studio and live use.
Responsive Key Controller With CV Connectivity
Featuring striking asethetics, workflow-enhancing features, and all of the pads, fades, key, DAW controls and more that you could wish for, the awesome KeyLab 88 MKII is, quite simply, the full package.
Arturia Keylab 88 MKII USB MIDI Keyboard Highlights
- Featuring 88 Note Fatar-brand piano-weighted hammer-action keybed.
- Comprehensive control surface with 16 backlit pads, 9 customisable faders, 9 rotary encoders.
- New look wood-trimmed design with optional wooden leg support accessory, sold separately.
- New analogue control voltage CV connectivity featuring pitch, gate and two mod outputs, plus a dedicated CV to MIDI input.
- Features 5 inputs for expression pedals and sustain.
- Provides convenient transport controls for all modern DAWs.
- Tightly integrated with Analog Lab software - included, with 6000+ editable sounds.
- Also includes Piano V, Wurli V, VOX Continental V and Ableton Live Lite.
- USB bus powered for total convenience
|Shipping Weight (kg)||8.000000|
|Number of Keys||88 keys|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!