As one of Arturia's latest entries into their KeyLab range, the MKII represents a huge step forward in terms of control, quality, and expression.
A Serious 61-Note Controller for True Artists!
The Arturia KeyLab 61 MKII features a responsive keybord action with 61-keys, an aluminium chassis, advanced configurable interface, 16 RGB backlit performance pads, 9 large faders, 9 rotary encoders, 5 expression control inputs, 4 CV outputs, smart category controls, and let's not forget MIDI and USB connectivity.
Arturia Keylab 61 MKII White Highlights
- Premium software included, including Arturia's Piano V, Analog Lab, and Ableton Live Lite
- Features the same opulent synth keybed as Arturia's flagship MatrixBrute
- Can hook up to external synths and modules using CV pitch, gate, and 2 modulation controls
- Contains 3 configurable aux inputs in addition to sustain and expression inputs
- 16 multi-function RGB performance pads
- 9 large faders and 9 rotary knobs give you full control over your DAW projects
- The ideal controller for V Collection owners.
- DAW control with magnetic overlays
- Housed in a glorious aluminium chassis, capped with real wood side panels, and featuring the same gorgeous machined aluminium mod and pitch bend wheels as the MiniBrute 2
- Quick access buttons for improved playability
The Arturia KeyLab range is like having the ultimate vintage synthesizer and keyboard studio. Analog Lab software (included) provides access to 6500+ sounds from 21 accurately-modeled vintage analogue and digital synthesizers, keys, organs and pianos - giving instant hands-on editing of each sound using pre-mapped physical controls. KeyLabs also provide fantastic DAW, plug-in and hardware synthesizer control, with KeyLab MKII also providing analogue CV I/O connectivity.
- Analog Lab - over 6,500 amazing synth, piano, and organ sounds
- Piano V - a virtual studio filled with luxurious physically modelled pianos
- Ableton Live Lite - an introduction to one of the best-loved DAWs
Versatile and Easy to Use
Built to offer a superb amount of durability and expressive control, the ergonomic features of the Arturia KeyLab 61 MKII are a pleasure to behold. With its easily switchable magnetic strips, and smart layout, this MIDI controller keeps the learning curve to a minimum.
Not only that, but its CV functionality allows you a superb amount of control over vintage outboard synths and modular devices - this really is a great controller for when you have to have absolute control over your work.
Only Limited By Your Imagination
The KeyLab MKII most certainly excels at putting you in the driving seat, with it's solid metal housing, responsive performance pads, programmable user maps, and advanced connectivity. It allows you to fully control your DAW, instruments, effects, and outboard equipment thanks to the incredibly configurable user maps, letting you assign any parameter you want to the multiple onboard switches, performance pads, rotary knobs, and large faders.
With it's total control nature, the KeyLab 61 MKII offers a superbly playable, luxurious-feeling keybed - in fact the very same one is found in Arturia's flagship Matrixbrute synth. This stunning example of keyboard technology has been calibrated to capture every nuance of your performance, from a soft flourish to a hammered-out chord, with aftertouch!
|Software Included||arturia mini v, b-3 v, stage-73 v synths, plus analog lab (6500+ sounds), ableton live lite, piano v|
|Number of Keys||61 keys|
November 13, 2018Read Article
October 30, 2018Read Article
September 6, 2018Read Article
October 24, 2017Read Article
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*