Are the drums in your last mix not quite cutting through? This might be the solution!
The Arturia DrumBrute Impact is a small-but-mighty drum machine boasting full-size controls, super-fast workflow and raw analogue drum sounds.
Raw Power and Monstrous Tone
Don't let the small footprint of the Drumbrute Impact fool you - this thing really packs a punch! Combining 10 raw analogue drum tones with monstrous output distortion and Colour shaping tools, Drumbrute Impact provides a punchy drum voice that stands out from every other drum machine on the market.
Addictively fun, intuitive and easy to get meaty drum and percussive loops going - straight out the box. Drumbrute Impact is a game-changer for an analogue groovebox that won't break the bank.
Arturia DrumBrute Impact Key Features:
- 10 All-New Analogue Sounds
- 'Color' Function - Add sizzle, distrotion and tone shaping per step or per voice
- Customizable Kits - Tone, Decay, Pitch and Level controls per voice
- Output Circuitry - Especially-Voiced Distortion to add Filth when you need it
- Hands-On Interface - Full-Size Controls and Trigger Pads
- Polyrhythmic Step Sequencing - 4 Banks of 16 Patterns with 64 Steps each
- Chain up to 16 Patterns - Full track creation and live performance sequencing
- Tap Tempo, Swing and Random features
- Connectivity - MIDI I/O, USB, Headphone, Mix Out
- Clock In / Out via Mini Jack
- 4 x Individual Outs (Kick, Snare, Hi-Hats, FM Drum)
Raw Analogue Sound
Arturia's Drumbrute Impact boasts the unique tonal signature punch and sizzle of it's distant cousins - the Minibrute 2S and Microbrute, as well as the seamless sequencing architecture of the original Drumbrute. 10 high-energy, refined drum tones provide the foundation of an electronic drum kit for any style of music.
Judge the DrumBrute Impact by its size, do you? And well you should not, for the Arturia's ally is aggressive, full force analogue sound.
'Colour' Tone Shaping
Boost the harmonic content, add some drive, snap, or crack at the touch of a button, you can even automate tonal changes by creating a “Color” sequence. If you want your drums to push even harder, use the built-in distortion on the output for some drum-optimized crunch.
Each drum sound also offers Tone, Decay, Pitch or Level controls (depending on the sound type) so you can craft the perfect sonic palette on the fly.
Polyrhythmic Step Sequencing
Everything from straight forward pounding rhythms to more complex phasing polyrhythms, you’ll enjoy every moment of the step-sequencing thanks to the intuitive controls that removes the obstacles between you and your music.
Other features include the touch strip which allows you to create real-time breakdowns with completely natural sounding inflection. You can use the “Random” knob to get more of an organic feel to your instrument or the entire pattern or syncopate your groove with the “Swing” function.
Hands-On Tactile Control
Drumbrute Impact contains no sub-menus, touchscreens or anything else that takes you away from physically “feeling” the control you have over your music. The essence of hands-on, old-school beatmaking.
As well as a fun and intuitive Drum Machine, Drumbrute Impact is a serious bit of analogue gear that fits in alongside a modular studio setup with ease. With individual part outputs, 5-Pin MIDI I/O, USB Connectivity and Clock In/Out, you've got the flexibility to hook it up with any other modular synths or send it straight to your DAW for recording. The choice is yours.
Arturia DrumBrute Impact Specifications:
- 10 pure analog sounds: Kick, Snare 1, Snare 2, Tom Hi, Tom Low, Cowbell, Cymbal, Closed Hat, Open Hat, and FM Sound
- 64 patterns with up to 64 steps each
- Separate accent per drum
- Optional Color sound-shaping on all instruments (except Cowbell)
- Song mode for chaining patterns
- Polyrhythm capabilities: each drum track can be a separate length
- Swing: global or per instrument
- Randomness: generate pattern variations
- Pattern Looper for beat repeat functions
- Roller for real time instruments rolls
- Output Distortion with bypass
- Smart metronome with headphone override
- Multiple sync options: Internal / MIDI / Clock, including 1PPS, 2PPQ, DIN24, and DIN48
- USB MIDI interface
- Master output, & optional individual audio outputs for Kick, Snares, Hats and FM Sound
- 3.5mm headphone output
- DrumBrute Impact unit
- Power supply
Size & weight
- Instrument size : 320 x 290 x 90mm
- Instrument weight : 1.84 Kg
|Shipping Weight (kg)||3.000000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!