An all-in-one, fully analogue drum machine designed with a focus on live performance and in-depth sound editing, great for retro beat making.
Great Value, Full Size Analogue Drum Machine
Polyphonic Analog Beat Making
The DrumBrute from Arturia is a fully analog drum machine. Offering 17 pure analog drum and percussion sounds comprising of two kick drums, a wide range of snare and clap settings, two hi-hats and more.
The DrumBrute is also polyphonic so you have no limitations on how many of the sounds you can play simultaneously, allowing for great sonic potential and the freedom for a really organic performance.
Packed with Features
The Arturia DrumBrute has been fully kitted out with a great selection of extra features, further adding to the great value of this drum machine.
A 64-step drum sequencer allows you to easily create your own patterns. Play them in real-time using the pads or set them using the STEP and ACCENT buttons. The integrated looper allows you to instantly modify your beat to create real-time pattern effects further enhancing your live performance.
The output features a Steiner-Parker filter allowing you to create some great sounds in real-time, enabling further flourishing and true live performance. Take out the bass and drop it back in for high impact, create interesting sweeps and more.
The DrumBrute has been designed to be compatible with all sorts of gear so you’re never short of options. Able to sync to external MIDI devices, modular synths via the 1PPS clock, vintage sequencers using the DIN sync – the DrumBrute can act as the hub for a full suite of sounds.
An integrated USB connection allows you to easily connect to DAWs and other USB based equipment for further composition, performance and triggering solutions.
Via the MIX output you can listen to and mix all your drums at once, or you can utilise the individual outputs and apply external processing to each sound separately.
The DrumBrute also includes both 3.5mm and 1/4” audio outputs so you don’t have to worry about which headphones you use to listen to your music.
The most important thing about any drum machine is how it sounds so we’ve provided you with some demonstrations for you to review and enjoy.
On the left, you can click “See It in Action” for some videos on the Arturia DrumBrute or “Hear It in Action” for a selection of recordings that demonstrate a large range of aspects the DrumBrute has to offer.
At this price, the Arturia DrumBrute is probably the best analog drum machine you can get and it is absolutely packed with great features. Perfect for studio use and live performance - the DrumBrute is uncompromising.
Arturia DrumBrute Analogue Drum Machine Key Features:
- One Knob Per Function Design, full size controls for an unprecedented price
- 17 100% Analog Drum Sounds: Two Kick Drums: 808 Style, 909 Style. Snare, Clap, Rim/Claves, 606-Esque ‘Gritty’ Closed/Open Hat, Hi/Low Toms, 808-Esque Cymbal, Maraca/Tambourine, ‘Disco’ Zap
- Physical controls to twist and tweak instrument sounds on the fly
- Full Simultaneous Polyphony across the instruments
- 12 Individual 3.5mm Outputs for the Drums! Perfect to combine with mixer & effects, or record elements separately into a soundcard
- MPC/808 style programming w/64 Pattern memory, 1-64 Steps per pattern
- Roller/Looper/Randomness for Live performance effects & inspiration
- ‘Polyrhythm’ mode where every sound can have a different sequence length
- USB, MIDI, clock & DIN sync - Can sequence other gear/software via MIDI/USB
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*