The ART CLEANBox Pro provides two channels of unbalanced to balanced level conversion and two channels of balanced to unbalanced level conversion in a rugged, compact, and portable unit. Balanced lines offer increased immunity to external electrical noise, such as hum. Since a balanced system minimizes induced noise, it is the preferred method of connecting audio gear, especially when long lengths of cable are used.
- XLR connectors for balanced inputs and outputs
- RCA phono jacks and stereo 1/8" mini-phone jacks for unbalanced inputs and outputs
- Unbalanced output level control
- Balanced output level control
- Rugged extruded aluminum case
- Lighted On/Off switch
- Comes with external power supply for operation with AC mains
- Low noise, low distortion circuitry
One section of the ART CLEAN Box Pro converts two channels of consumer-level unbalanced input signals into two channels of pro line-level balanced output signals. It has two RCA jack inputs and a stereo mini-phone jack input connected in parallel. The balanced output feeds two XLR male jacks.
The other section of the ART CLEANBox Pro converts two channels of line-level balanced input signals into two channels of consumer unbalanced output signals. It has two XLR female input jacks. The unbalanced output feeds two RCA jacks and a stereo mini-phone jack connected in parallel.
Each section has stereo level controls to optimize signal levels. An LED indicator lights when power is applied.
The CLEANBoxPro can be an invaluable tool in application areas including (but not limited to!): home or professional recording studios, live sound, PA, permanent installs, DJ, AV, consumer HiFi, podcasting and broadcasting. It can be used with: mixers, audio processors, laptop computers, computer sound cards, CD/DVD players, video gaming machines, MP3 player/recorders, powered monitors and digital audio workstations.
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz – 20 kHz, ± 1 dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion: < .01% @ 1 kHz
- Signal to Noise Ratio: > 90 dB
- Common Mode Rejection Ratio: > 40 dB
- Input Impedance: Balanced - 20k Ohms Unbalanced - 100k Ohms
- Output Impedance: Balanced: 100 Ohms Unbalanced: 300 Ohms
- Maximum Gain: Balanced to Unbalanced: -6 dB Unbalanced to Balanced: +21 dB
- Maximum Input Level: +21 dBu
- Maximum Output Level: Balanced: +21 dBu Unbalanced: +15 dBu
- Power: 7.5-12 V AC/DC, < 150 mA
- Dimensions (DxWxH): 1.85 x 4.6 x 4.3 (in) 47 x 117 x 109 (mm)
- Weight: 1.10 lbs / 0.50 kg
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*. All Price Match transactions are at the discretion of PMT Online, and we reserve the right to withdraw the Price Match at any time.