ART CLEANBoxPro Dual Channel Level Converter
Availability: OUT OF STOCK
Available to Order from our Suppliers
The ART CLEANBox Pro provides two channels of unbalanced to balanced level conversion and two channels of balanced to unbalanced level conversion in a rugged, compact, and portable unit. Balanced lines offer increased immunity to external electrical noise, such as hum. Since a balanced system minimizes induced noise, it is the preferred method of connecting audio gear, especially when long lengths of cable are used.
- XLR connectors for balanced inputs and outputs
- RCA phono jacks and stereo 1/8" mini-phone jacks for unbalanced inputs and outputs
- Unbalanced output level control
- Balanced output level control
- Rugged extruded aluminum case
- Lighted On/Off switch
- Comes with external power supply for operation with AC mains
- Low noise, low distortion circuitry
One section of the ART CLEAN Box Pro converts two channels of consumer-level unbalanced input signals into two channels of pro line-level balanced output signals. It has two RCA jack inputs and a stereo mini-phone jack input connected in parallel. The balanced output feeds two XLR male jacks.
The other section of the ART CLEANBox Pro converts two channels of line-level balanced input signals into two channels of consumer unbalanced output signals. It has two XLR female input jacks. The unbalanced output feeds two RCA jacks and a stereo mini-phone jack connected in parallel.
Each section has stereo level controls to optimize signal levels. An LED indicator lights when power is applied.
The CLEANBoxPro can be an invaluable tool in application areas including (but not limited to!): home or professional recording studios, live sound, PA, permanent installs, DJ, AV, consumer HiFi, podcasting and broadcasting. It can be used with: mixers, audio processors, laptop computers, computer sound cards, CD/DVD players, video gaming machines, MP3 player/recorders, powered monitors and digital audio workstations.
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz – 20 kHz, ± 1 dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion: < .01% @ 1 kHz
- Signal to Noise Ratio: > 90 dB
- Common Mode Rejection Ratio: > 40 dB
- Input Impedance: Balanced - 20k Ohms Unbalanced - 100k Ohms
- Output Impedance: Balanced: 100 Ohms Unbalanced: 300 Ohms
- Maximum Gain: Balanced to Unbalanced: -6 dB Unbalanced to Balanced: +21 dB
- Maximum Input Level: +21 dBu
- Maximum Output Level: Balanced: +21 dBu Unbalanced: +15 dBu
- Power: 7.5-12 V AC/DC, < 150 mA
- Dimensions (DxWxH): 1.85 x 4.6 x 4.3 (in) 47 x 117 x 109 (mm)
- Weight: 1.10 lbs / 0.50 kg
|Shipping Weight (kg)||0.500000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!