The Apogee ONE for Mac and Windows is an all in one portable USB interface that gives you all the tools you need to make professional recordings when inspiration strikes. Connect a mic, a guitar or use the in built omnichannel microphone to record your music. ONE allows up to two simultaneous inputs to be recorded using the breakout cable supplied.
Apogee's industry leading mic preamps and converters are built into the ONE to produce pristine music, podcast, and voice-over recordings while also delivering studio quality sound to your headphones for precision mixing or hi-fi listening.
The Apogee ONE for Mac is compatible with Mac OS X and syncs great with GarageBand, Logic Pro X, Pro Tools, Ableton or any Core Audio compatible application. ONE’s AD/DA converters are designed to deliver the purest recordings and best listening experience possible. ONE’s efficient circuitry and state-of-the-art components provide a simplified signal path resulting in incredibly transparent recordings.
ONE features a microphone preamp with seamless click-free transitions as the gain increases and decreases throughout the incredible gain range of 0 to 62 dB. This unprecedented feature allows you to dial in the perfect level, either with the controller knob or from within software, while delivering ultra-low noise and smooth, crisp detail. ONE’s mic pres are suitable for all dynamic, condenser or ribbon microphones, allowing you to capture any sound without compromise.
Now Compatible with Windows 10
As of November 2017, the Apogee One iOS Audio Interface will also be fully compatible with Windows 10 based systems! Customers who purchase the latest generation of this product need only register to download their Windows 10 compatible installer from the official Apogee website. Those of you lucky enough to already own one of these awesome little interfaces can also access the download.
Included in the Windows installer is a firmware update for your hardware, a custom Apogee ASIO audio drive, and a copy of Maestro that's PC compatible, allowing you to control your audio interface with minimal latency issues.
Further details on this wonderful news can be seen on the official Apogee web page (link opens in a new window).
- 2 IN x 2 OUT Audio interface with built-in microphone
- USB 2.0 connection for Mac with 24-bit/96kHz AD/DA conversion
- Low latency and seamless compatibility Mac OS X
- 2 Analog Inputs
- Built-in omnidirectional condenser microphone
- XLR microphone and 1/4” instrument connector on breakout cable
- 2 simultaneous inputs (instrument + built-in or external mic)
- Mic preamp with up to 62dB of gain
- 2 Analog Outputs
- 1 1/8” stereo output for headphones or powered speakers
- Direct monitoring, complete input/output control with Apogee’s Maestro software
- Compatible with GarageBand, Logic Pro X or any Core Audio Application
- Includes exclusive offers on Waves plugins (available upon registration)
- Die cast aluminum chassis
- Legendary Apogee sound quality
- Designed in California – Built in the U.S.A.
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*