Featuring a built-in omnidirectional condenser microphone and discrete hi-z instrument input, Apogee ONE is the perfect mobile solution for achieving high-fidelity acoustic guitar recordings on-the-move.
Using ONE's dual recording paths, you can combine both direct and mic'd signals to achieve a full-bodied, three-dimensional sound that stands shoulder-to-shoulder with acoustic guitar recordings made within a professional recording studio.
The Swiss Army Knife of Recording
Apogee's industry leading mic preamps and converters are built into the ONE to produce pristine music, podcast, and voice-over recordings while also delivering studio quality sound to your headphones for precision mixing or hi-fi listening.
Until August 31st 2019, when you buy the Apogee Quartet, HypeMiC, Jam+ or Apogee One you can get the Apogee Opto-3A vintage compressor plugin free!
Just register your new purchase with Apogee and download your new free plug-in!
Apogee ONE for Mac and Windows Specifications
- 2 IN x 2 OUT Audio interface with built-in microphone
- USB 2.0 connection for Mac with 24-bit/96kHz AD/DA conversion
- Low latency and seamless compatibility Mac OS X
- 2 Analog Inputs
- Built-in omnidirectional condenser microphone
- XLR microphone and 1/4” instrument connector on breakout cable
- 2 simultaneous inputs (instrument + built-in or external mic)
- Mic preamp with up to 62dB of gain
- 2 Analog Outputs
- 1 1/8” stereo output for headphones or powered speakers
- Direct monitoring, complete input/output control with Apogee’s Maestro software
- Compatible with GarageBand, Logic Pro X or any Core Audio Application
- Includes exclusive offers on Waves plugins (available upon registration)
- Die cast aluminum chassis
- Legendary Apogee sound quality
- Designed in California – Built in the U.S.A.
The Apogee ONE for Mac is compatible with Mac OS X and syncs great with GarageBand, Logic Pro X, Pro Tools, Ableton or any Core Audio compatible application. ONE’s AD/DA converters are designed to deliver the purest recordings and best listening experience possible. ONE’s efficient circuitry and state-of-the-art components provide a simplified signal path resulting in incredibly transparent recordings.
World Class Preamp
ONE features a microphone preamp with seamless click-free transitions as the gain increases and decreases throughout the incredible gain range of 0 to 62 dB. This unprecedented feature allows you to dial in the perfect level, either with the controller knob or from within software, while delivering ultra-low noise and smooth, crisp detail. ONE’s mic pres are suitable for all dynamic, condenser or ribbon microphones, allowing you to capture any sound without compromise.
Now Compatible with Windows 10
As of November 2017, the Apogee One iOS Audio Interface will also be fully compatible with Windows 10 based systems! Customers who purchase the latest generation of this product need only register to download their Windows 10 compatible installer from the official Apogee website. Those of you lucky enough to already own one of these awesome little interfaces can also access the download.
Included in the Windows installer is a firmware update for your hardware, a custom Apogee ASIO audio drive, and a copy of Maestro that's PC compatible, allowing you to control your audio interface with minimal latency issues.
Further details on this wonderful news can be seen on the official Apogee web page (link opens in a new window).
In the box:
- ONE for Mac and Windows
- Breakout cable with:
- 1 XLR Mic input
- 1 1/4” Instrument input
- Microphone stand clip
- USB cable
- QuickStart guide
- Computer: Intel Mac 1.5GHz or faster
- Memory: 2 GB RAM minimum, 4 GB recommended
- OS: 10.6.8, 10.7.5 or greater
- Connection and power: Any available USB port on a Mac
- USB bus powered
- OS: Windows 10 Enterprise, Pro or Home Editions (64-bit) – Anniversary Update or greater
- Driver: Apogee Maestro & Apogee USB ASIO driver
- Computer: Windows PC with Intel Core i3 processor or greater
- Memory: 4 GB RAM minimum, 8 GB Recommended
- Connection/power: USB port on computer
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*