Apogee MiC Plus USB Microphone
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
PMT'S Price Match Promise
At PMT we constantly monitor prices to make sure you get the best gear at the best price. If you find a like-for-like item cheaper elsewhere, simply fill in the Price Match Request form.
If you've been looking for a super portable, high-quality microphone you can use to capture on-the-fly tracks with, the Apogee MiC Plus is perfect for you. Compatible with iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, Mac or PC, you can record vocals, voice-overs, instruments, interviews, YouTube videos, Facebook live streams, Instagram Stories, Twitch broadcasts and the track to your new music video with ease. Expect to dramatic improvement to the audio quality of your videos with the MiC Plus!
Studio-quality audio in a pocket-sized USB microphone
Apogee is award-winning manufacturer of the best USB, Thunderbolt and Pro Tools audio interfaces for recording music on iPad, iPhone and Mac, and their products have been put to the test by capturing numerous GRAMMY and OSCAR winning performances by reputable artists. The development they have put into creating products such as Symphony I/O, Duet, ONE, JAM and MiC has been put into the MiC Plus, so you can be sure in the fact that you are using a microphone that has been designed by some of the world's top digital audio developers.
What Is The Apogee MiC Plus?
The MiC Plus is a professional cardioid condenser microphone capsule, complete with high sensitivity and ample gain to give you a sound that is similar to a top studio condenser microphone going through a high-end mic preamp.
What’s The Difference Between the MiC and MiC Plus?
Apogee has done significant upgrades since the original MiC was released in 2011, as the MiC+ features an entirely new design with improved sound quality, dynamic range and built-in headphone output for latency-free monitoring while recording on any device.
How Big Is The MiC Plus?
The MiC Plus measures in at 12.4 centimetres and is small enough to fit in your pocket.
Is The MiC Plus Easy To Set Up?
There is no configuration required with the MiC Plus, just plug in to your computer or iOS device, select MiC Plus as your audio interface and record in your favourite app.
Technical Overview from Apogee
- Cardioid Polar Pattern: MiC Plus features a professional cardioid condenser microphone capsule ideal for making high-quality recordings of voice and acoustic instruments.
- Three products in one small package: Apogee MiC Plus combines a microphone, microphone preamp and an A/D converter into one compact device. Apogee has carefully designed each part of MiC Plus to deliver the highest quality signal possible with the lowest noise - Apogee call this PureDIGITAL.
- Powerful Headphone output with zero latency Blend feature: MiC Plus also features a 1/8 ” stereo headphone output and Blend function for zero latency monitoring. The Blend setting on MiC Plus allows you to easily adjust how much of the microphone input you hear compared to the recorded signal coming from your software, enabling you to dial in the perfect mix. The headphone output includes a built-in amplifier that offers plenty of power, so you can properly hear in any recording situation, including loud instruments like a guitar amp or drums. If you are connecting MiC Plus to a current iOS device, having this headphone output is essential.
macOS 10.9 or later
- Computer: Mac, with an Intel processor
- Memory: 2 GB of RAM minimum
- Connection/power: USB port on computer
- Computer: Windows PC with Intel/AMD x86-64 processor
- Memory: 4 GB of RAM minimum
- Connection/power: USB port on computer
iOS 9 or later
- Connection: Lightning
- Power: From iOS device
- Made for:
- iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone SE, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPad Pro 10.5-inch, iPad Pro 12.9-inch (2nd generation), iPad Pro 9.7-inch, iPad Pro 12.9-inch (1st generation), iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad (5th generation), iPad (4th generation), iPad mini 4, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 2, iPad mini, iPod touch (6th generation), iPad touch (5th generation)
- Input Type: Micro USB
- Connections: Lightning, USB (Type-C), USB (Type-A) Length: 4.88” (124 mm)
- Width: 1.5” (38 mm)
- Depth: 1.5” (38 mm)
- Weight: 0.45 lbs (0.20 kg)
- At 0 dB gain:
- Max SPL: 130dB (1% THD at 1kHz)
- Sensitivity: -36 dBfs (94 dB SPL. 1 kHz) Noise level: -108dBfs (A) at Max preamp gain: 46 dB
In the Box:
- USB-A Cable (1m)
- USB-C Cable (1m)
- Lightning Cable (1m)
- Mic stand adapter clip
|Shipping Weight (kg)||2.000000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.
- Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
- Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
- Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
- Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.