The Apogee Jam+ is a single channel audio interface with USB Instrument Input and Headphone Output for iOS, Mac and PC. Perfect for portable recording of guitars and other instruments.
Portable Audio in your Pocket!
Apogee Jam+ continues the evolution in the portable interface series, bringing the best advances in Apogee’s design and engineering into an all new metal chassis.
With enhanced PureDIGITAL circuitry for the greatest ‘true tone’ audio resolution, Jam+ now includes a powerful headphone output with zero latency monitoring and overdrive mode to make practice and recording sessions better than ever.
The headphone amp in Jam+ gives you plenty of level and high quality sound to power your headphones or even powered speakers. Whether you’re monitoring as you play and record or simply streaming music from your favorite app, Jam+ improves audio playback quality with sample rates up to 96k.
Until August 31st 2019, when you buy the Apogee Quartet, HypeMiC, Jam+ or Apogee One you can get the Apogee Opto-3A vintage compressor plugin free!
Just register your new purchase with Apogee and download your new free plug-in!
Apogee Jam Plus Key Features:
- Studio quality USB instrument input and headphone output
- Apogee’s PureDIGITAL connection for pristine sound quality
- 24-bit/96kHz recording
- Overdrive mode makes virtual amps and effects sound more realistic
- Output Blend feature offers zero latency monitoring and recording
- Includes BIAS FX Jam software from Positive Grid
- Rugged metal body with soft touch base
- No configuration, just plug in and play
- Works with iOS, Mac and PC
- Weighs only 11 grams!
Apogee Jam is compatible with the following iOS devices:
- iPhone X
- iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 8
- iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 7
- iPhone SE, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6
- iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5
- iPad Pro (10.5-inch) iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (9.7-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch)
- iPad Air 2, iPad Air
- iPad mini 4, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 2, iPad mini
- iPad (6th generation), iPad (5th generation)
|Shipping Weight (kg)||1.000000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.