Hailed as a "holy grail of recording", Auto-Tune from Antares is a multi-platform plug-in that corrects intonation problems in vocals or solo instruments! Auto-Tune does not add distortion or artifacts and preserves all of the expressive nuance of the original performance with audio quality so pristine that the only difference between what goes in and what comes out is the intonation. Over a typical pitch correction range, it's simply not possible to tell that a sound has been processed, except that it is perfectly in tune.
Antares Auto-Tune is used daily by thousands of audio professionals around the world. Whether to save studio and editing time, ease the frustration of endless retakes, to save that otherwise once-in-a-lifetime performance, or to create striking special effects, Auto-Tune 4 from Antares is the tool of choice.
Auto-Tune Automatic Mode
Most common pitch problems can be corrected by Auto-Tune 4's Automatic Mode. Automatic Mode in Auto-Tune instantaneously detects the pitch of the input, identifies the closest pitch in a user-specified scale (including minor, major, chromatic and 26 historical and microtonal scales), and corrects the input pitch to match the scale pitch. A Retune Speed control found in Auto-Tune lets you match the retune rate to virtually any performance style.
Auto-Tune Graphical Mode
For meticulous tweaking, the Graphical Mode found in Auto-Tune 4 displays the performance's detected pitch envelope and allows you to draw in the desired pitch using a variety of graphics tools. This Antares mode gives complete control over the correction or modification of the most elaborate expressive gestures.
Auto-Tune 4 TDM:
Mac OS 9 & OS X - Mix, HD, Accel
What's New in Auto-Tune 4?
Building on the great sound quality, transparent processing and ease of use that have always distinguished Auto-Tune, Auto-Tune 4 adds significant new features as well as a sleek new user interface.
Auto-Tune 4 Automatic Mode (new features):
- The ability to specify target note behaviors (Scale Note, Remove, Bypass) in individual octaves
- Virtual keyboard for target note control
- Improved Targeting option for problem vibratos
- Enhanced Vibrato functions for more realistic (or wacky) vibratos
- A Hold function to help analyze pitch errors
- Other assorted niceties (Dual Detune display, new Scale Edit buttons, etc.)
Auto-Tune 4 Graphical Mode (new features):
- Larger Pitch Edit Display
- Seriously expanded and reworked Graphical Editing Tools
- Multi-level Undo/Redo (up to 20 levels)
- Vibrato Scaling for modifying the depth of vibrato while maintaining its shape and character
- Streamlined navigation controls
- Cursor Pitch Display (back again by popular demand)
- Selectable Edit Display color schemes
Auto-Tune 4 Additional New Features:
- 192kHz compatibility (host and hardware dependent)
- Selectable knob control
- Sleek new interface
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*