In the world of high-performance bass amps, Ampeg’s SVT amplifiers are in a class by themselves. In true Ampeg tradition, the SVT-4 PRO offers you more power, performance and flexibility than any other bass amplifier in its class.
SVT-4PRO offers an expansive palette of tonal options. The Frequency control allows you to select the center frequency for the Midrange control, giving you five distinct voicing options for the Midrange. And if that’s not enough, you can use the 9-Band Graphic EQ to fine-tune your sound - or use it to set up a footswitchable “second channel” with a volume boost for your bass solo.
SVT-4PRO is designed for the player who wants SVT tone and performance (with a few modern enhancements) in a convenient, high-powered, rackmount design. With a huge diverse group of artist endorsements, including Tony Levin (Peter Gabriel/King Crimson), Cliff Williams (AC/DC), Pablo Stennett (Ziggy Marley) and far too many others to list here, the SVT-4PRO is a clear favorite among professionals. In the world of high performance bass amps, the Ampeg SVT-4PRO has what it takes to really define your sound.
- 1/4" and Neutrik Speakon® Outputs
- Input Peak LED
- Defeatable Optocoupler Limiters
- Variable Internal 24 dB/Octave Crossover
- Variable 0 - 7:1 Compressor
- RMS Power Output: 300-Watts x 2/900 (mono-bridged @ 8 Ohms)
- RMS Power Output: 490-Watts x 2/1200 (mono-bridged @ 4 Ohms)
- RMS Power Output (2 Ohms): 600-Watts x 2
- Preamp: Tubes (3 x 12AX7)
- Power Amp: Solid State
- Tone Controls: 3-Band
- Mid Tone Control: 5-Position
- Graphic EQ: Yes, 9-Band
- Ultra Low/High Boosts: Yes
- Balanced Line Out: Yes x 2 Pre/Post with Level
- Effects Loop: Yes x 2
- Preamp Out/Power Amp In: Yes x 2
- Dimensions (W x H x D inches): 19 x 5.6 x 15.5
September 4, 2019Read Article
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*. All Price Match transactions are at the discretion of PMT Online, and we reserve the right to withdraw the Price Match at any time.