Ampeg SVT4PRO Bass Guitar Amp Head
OUT OF STOCK
Available to order
PMT'S Price Match Promise
At PMT we constantly monitor prices to make sure you get the best gear at the best price. If you find a like-for-like item cheaper elsewhere, simply fill in the Price Match Request form.
In the world of high-performance bass amps, Ampeg’s SVT amplifiers are in a class by themselves. In true Ampeg tradition, the SVT-4 PRO offers you more power, performance and flexibility than any other bass amplifier in its class.
SVT-4PRO offers an expansive palette of tonal options. The Frequency control allows you to select the center frequency for the Midrange control, giving you five distinct voicing options for the Midrange. And if that’s not enough, you can use the 9-Band Graphic EQ to fine-tune your sound - or use it to set up a footswitchable “second channel” with a volume boost for your bass solo.
SVT-4PRO is designed for the player who wants SVT tone and performance (with a few modern enhancements) in a convenient, high-powered, rackmount design. With a huge diverse group of artist endorsements, including Tony Levin (Peter Gabriel/King Crimson), Cliff Williams (AC/DC), Pablo Stennett (Ziggy Marley) and far too many others to list here, the SVT-4PRO is a clear favorite among professionals. In the world of high performance bass amps, the Ampeg SVT-4PRO has what it takes to really define your sound.
- 1/4" and Neutrik Speakon® Outputs
- Input Peak LED
- Defeatable Optocoupler Limiters
- Variable Internal 24 dB/Octave Crossover
- Variable 0 - 7:1 Compressor
- RMS Power Output: 300-Watts x 2/900 (mono-bridged @ 8 Ohms)
- RMS Power Output: 490-Watts x 2/1200 (mono-bridged @ 4 Ohms)
- RMS Power Output (2 Ohms): 600-Watts x 2
- Preamp: Tubes (3 x 12AX7)
- Power Amp: Solid State
- Tone Controls: 3-Band
- Mid Tone Control: 5-Position
- Graphic EQ: Yes, 9-Band
- Ultra Low/High Boosts: Yes
- Balanced Line Out: Yes x 2 Pre/Post with Level
- Effects Loop: Yes x 2
- Preamp Out/Power Amp In: Yes x 2
- Dimensions (W x H x D inches): 19 x 5.6 x 15.5
|Shipping Weight (kg)||22.700000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.
- Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
- Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
- Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
- Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.