Ampeg Classic Micro-VR Stack Limited Edition, Red
OUT OF STOCK
Available to order
PMT'S Price Match Promise
At PMT we constantly monitor prices to make sure you get the best gear at the best price. If you find a like-for-like item cheaper elsewhere, simply fill in the Price Match Request form.
Are you an aspiring pro bass player, seeking a reliable new amplifier that will serve you well in gig after gig, and love that vintage Ampeg tone? Then we have just the thing for you!
Unleash Your True Potential
With this Limited Edition Ampeg Classic Micro-VR Stack you get a superb amp head and cab combo, designed to deliver that bold Ampeg tone in a compact, relatively affordable package, and a stand out Red finish.
Ampeg Classic Micro-VR Stack Limited Edition, Red Highlights
- Excellent, classic Ampeg bass tone, in a 200 Watt head and cabinet combo
- Superb quality audio from the MOSFET Micro VR head
- Pin-point sonic control thanks to the ultra-responsive EQ
- Premium-quality eminence speakers
- Incredible value for money
- Ideal for small to medium-sized venues
Micro VR Head
Built to deliver a huge sound from a compact chassis, the Ampeg Micro VR doesn't hold back.
This awesome little amp head boasts 200 Watts of solid state power, with vintage-sounding MOSFET transistors, guaranteeing excellent levels of sound quality to help your bass licks to really shine through.
2 x 10" Cabinet
With its two 10" Eminence speakers, and stacked design, this excellent cabinet is ideal for stages where space is at a premium, but you still need a huge sound.
In addition to this, the speakers are also designed to deliver exquisite clarity at lower volumes, making the combination of the above head and this cab perfect for studio use, and even quiet home practice!
As stated above, this awesome amplifier is available in limited numbers only, and we expect it to be super-popular!
In other words, if this amp takes your fancy and you want see it as part of your backline setup, we recommend you place your order sooner rather than later to avoid missing out!
Ampeg Classic Micro-VR Stack Limited Edition, Red Specs
- Model: Ampeg Micro VR 200W Bass Head Red Edition
- Preamp: Solid State
- Power Amp: MOSFET
- RMS Power Output: 200watts @ 4ohms
- Inputs: 1 x Instrument, 1 x 1/8"
- Outputs: 1 x Headphone (1/8"), 1 x XLR, 2 x 1/4" (Speaker)
- Balanced Line Out: Yes
- Compressor: No
- Limiter: Yes
- Equalizer: 3 Band
- External Effects Loop: Yes
- DI Output: Yes
- Headphone Output: Yes
- Weight: 5.9KG
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 12" x 5.5" x 10"
- Model: Ampeg Classic SVT-210AV Limited Edition, Red
- LF Driver: 2 x 10" Eminence Speakers
- Inputs: 2 x 1/4"
- Cabinet Type: Infinite Baffle System
- HF-Horn: No
- RMS Power Handling: 200 Watts @ 8ohms
- Power Handling: 200W
- Frequency Response (-3dB): 58Hz-5kHz
- Usable Low Frequency (-10dB): 40Hz
- Nominal Impedance: 1 x 8 ohms (Mono)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 13" x 24" x 11"
- Weight: 14 KG
|Shipping Weight (kg)||20.000000|
|Woofer Size||2 x 10" woofer|
|Amp Type||solid-state amplifier|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.
- Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
- Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
- Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
- Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.