The Alvarez DeltaDeLite Mini Blues Acoustic Guitar Shadowburst is a high-quality Travel/Student-sized guitar that's available at a fantastic price.
A Genuine DeLite To Play!
Crafted with a body and neck of Mahogany, along with a premium-grade Sitka Spruce top piece, this Delta De Lite guitar from Alvarez would make the perfect workhorse for life on the road.
Alvarez DeltaDeLite Mini Blues Acoustic Guitar Shadowburst Highlights
- High-quality Travel/Student-sized guitar
- Solid A+ Sitka Spruce top piece, sitting atop a Mahogany back and sides
- Shadowburst Satin finish to the top
- Forward shifted X-brace design results in increased volume levels
- Pau Ferro fingerboard, with Real Bone nut, and 20 frets
- Perfect for relative beginners and travelling musicians
- Includes deluxe padded gig bag
- Finance options available
Exquisite Tonewood Combination
As stated above, the Alvarez DeltaDeLite is crafted with a Mahogany back and sides along with a Solid A+ Sitka Spruce top piece.
This combination of woods offers a warm and rich mid-range, with some crucial top-end crispness.
In addition to this, the top piece features an FST2 forward-shifted X-brace system, designed to enhance the volume of this guitar's relatively small body.
High Levels of Playability
Attached to the body you'll find a sleek, comfortably shaped Mahogany neck, topped with a Pau Ferro fingerboard.
This neck has been expertly crafted to sit comfortably in your hand, and will allow you to play for hours on end, making it perfect for developing your playing technique.
Available To Order Now
Contact our Online Sales Team directly if you'd like to query the availability of this awesome, fun-sized guitar. Don't forget: if you order yours Online, you can choose from our fantastic range of Home Delivery and Store Pickup options!
Alvarez DeltaDeLite Mini Blues Acoustic Guitar Shadowburst Specs
- Series: Alvarez Jazz & Blues
- Top Wood: Solid A+ Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides Wood: Arched Mahogany
- Shape: Blues
- Neck: Mahogany, 50/50 Semi gloss finish
- Scale Length: 23-5/16" (600mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- Nut Width: 1.75" (44.45mm)
- Bracing System: FST2
- Bridge: Pau Ferro
- Inlays: Abalone
- Fingerboard: Pau Ferro
- Nut & Saddle:Real Bone
- Tuners: Premium Die Cast
- Binding: Ivory ABS
- Bridge Pins: PPS
- Strings: D'Addario EXP16
- Accessory: 15mm duo-foam deluxe gig bag, AGB-15
|Case Included||gig bag|
|Series||Jazz and Blues|
|Scale Length||23-5/16" (600mm)|
|Nut Width||1.75" (44.45mm)|
|Neck Wood||mahogany neck|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Fingerboard||pau ferro fingerboard|
|Guitar Style||parlor style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||mahogany body|
November 7, 2018Read Article
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*