The Alvarez AGFM80CEAR Artist Elite Grand Auditorium Electro Acoustic is a beautiful example of just what Alvarez are capable of: quality beyond comparison at every price point.
Delivers In Terms Of Tone And Looks
With the Artist Elite lineup, Alvarez have taken their incredible Artist series up to lofty new heights to offer custom style instruments, crafted from incredible tonewoods, at a wonderful price.
Alvarez AGFM80CEAR Artist Elite Grand Auditorium Electro Acoustic Highlights
- Reasonably-priced premium-grade guitar
- Grand Auditorium body style, with soft lower bout cutaway and bevelled arm rest
- Solid AA Sitka Spruce top with a Flamed Maple back and sides
- Tapered X-Bracing system with Asymmetric Tone Bars
- Sleek Mahogany neck with a 50/50 semi-gloss finish
- Real Bone nut and saddle
- LR Baggs StagePro EQ and Element preamp/pickup system
- Perfect for live performances
- Superb value for money
- Home Delivery options available
As mentioned above, this incredible guitar is crafted with a Solid AA Sitka Spruce top and a Flamed Maple back and sides.
This tonewood combination is ideal for live performers, as the natural projection and bright snap of the Spruce Top works perfectly with the fast-note decay, instant response, and rich low end of the Flamed Maple.
In addition to this, the top piece features a Tapered X-Bracing system with Asymmetric Tone Bars, granting the guitar a robust voice, with plenty of bass presence, that's capable of greater projection when needed.
Comfortable To Play
Thanks to the smaller body size (Grand Auditorium as opposed to a traditional Dreadnought), soft lower bout cutaway, bevelled arm rest, and sleek Mahogany neck, this gorgeous guitar is an absolute delight to play.
Each of these features combines to deliver a guitar that not only looks great, but is comfortable enough to play for hours on end, allowing you to develop your playing style, and perform for night after night.
LR Baggs Electronics
If you're the kind of player who likes to perform on stage in front of a crowd, then have no fear: this awesome guitar comes equipped with exactly what you need.
Situated under the saddle is an LR Bags Element: an advanced piezo pickup, with unrivaled dynamic range. This pickup actively mirrors the movement of the guitar's soundboard as you play, ensuring a truly accurate rendition of your playing is transported to the on-board preamp.
For the preamp, Alvarez has opted for a StagePro EQ system. This preamp take the signal from the Element pickup, and allows you to fine tune your sound before it's sent on to your Acoustic Amp or Front of House PA system.
Alvarez AGFM80CEAR Artist Elite Grand Auditorium Electro Acoustic Specs
- Series: Alvarez Artist Elite
- Top Wood: Solid AA Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides Wood: Flamed Maple
- Shape: Grand Auditorium
- Neck: Mahogany, 50/50 Semi gloss finish
- Bracing System: MST1 - Tapered X Bracing With Asymmetric Tone Bars
- Bridge: Bi-Level Pau Ferro/Indian Laurel
- Inlays: Paua Abalone & Mother of Pearl
- Fingerboard: Pau Ferro / Indian Laurel, 12th Fret Inlay
- Nut & Saddle: Real Bone
- Tuner: Premium Chrome Die Cast
- Binding: Flame Maple
- Bridge Pins: PPS
- Strings: D'Addario EXP16
- Pickup/EQ: LR Baggs StagePro EQ and Element Pick Up
|Neck Wood||mahogany neck|
|Pickup Config||1x lr baggs|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Fingerboard||pau ferro fingerboard|
|Guitar Style||grand auditorium|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||maple body|
November 7, 2018Read Article
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*. All Price Match transactions are at the discretion of PMT Online, and we reserve the right to withdraw the Price Match at any time.