Alto Uber FX Portable Self-Powered PA Speaker
OUT OF STOCK
Available to order
PMT'S Price Match Promise
At PMT we constantly monitor prices to make sure you get the best gear at the best price. If you find a like-for-like item cheaper elsewhere, simply fill in the Price Match Request form.
If you're looking at doing solo performances on the fly, or busking when there's no power outlet available, you're in luck. Introducing the Alto Uber FX Portable Self-Powered PA Speaker - the perfect solution for business meetings, backyard parties, graduation ceremonies, and more!
A No-Compromise, Portable PA System
This self-powered, portable wireless speaker comes equipped with integrated Bluetooth technology, along with a whole host of professional features.
Alto Uber FX Portable Self-Powered PA Speaker Highlights
- Portable self-powered PA speaker with professional capabilities
- 100 watts (peak) drives high-quality 8-inch woofer, 3-inch tweeter
- Two Line/Mic channels with XLR/1/4-inch combo inputs
- Streams music wirelessly from any Bluetooth-enabled device
- NFC pairing and 1/8-inch stereo aux channels
- Master Volume, Line Out and battery level indicator
- Built-in rechargeable battery delivers up to 45 hours continuous use
- USB charging port for phone, tablet or other device
- Top panel storage tray for smartphones, keys, guitar picks, and more
- Telescoping handle with built-in wheels for easy transport
- Superb value for money
Versatility Is The Key
Whether you have access to a mains power outlet or not, the Alto Uber FX can still deliver hours of clear, punchy, hi-fi sound from any source. With bluetooth and hard-wired capabilities, the number of applications this portable speaker is capable of is many and varied.
In addition to the awesome level of connectivity mentioned above, the Alto Uber FX also comes equipped with an Alesis FX engine. This engine hosts 15 high quality effects and a 2-band EQ, giving you complete control over the Uber FX's output.
Two Input Channels
Thanks to its two-channel design - each with independent Volume controls - you can directly stream your backing tracks from a mobile device into one channel, whilst your vocals are pumped through the other.
In addition to be relatively lightweight - just over 11kg - the Alto Uber FX comes equipped with a pair of wheels and a retractable handle. This helps eliminate the inconvenience of having to carry the speaker if you are already carrying something: simply extend the handle, tilt the Uber FX, and away you go!
Whether you're a busking musician, a public speaker, or somebody looking to recite poetry in a coffee shop, the Alto Uber FX is perfect for you.
Alto Uber FX Portable Self-Powered PA Speaker Specs
- 100W (peak)
- Low-Frequency 8.0â€ / 203mm woofer
- High-Frequency 3.0â€ / 76mm tweeter
- 60Hz â€“ 17kHz (Â±3dB)
- (2) Line/Mic channels with XLR-1/4â€ (6.35mm) TRS combination input
- (1) 1/8â€ (3.5mm) TRS/stereo Aux input
- (1) 1/4â€ (6.35mm) Line-Out
- (1) IEC AC power connection with Mains Fuse
- (1) USB +5V, 1A
- (2) Volume controls for Line/Mic channels
- (2) Line/Mic selectors
- (2) Treble EQ controls (+/- 12dB @ 10kHz) for Line/Mic channels
- (2) Bass EQ controls (+/- 12dB @ 100Hz) for Line/Mic channels
- (1) Effect Selector
- (2) Effect Level controls for Line/Mic channels
- (1) Volume control for Bluetooth and Aux channels
- (1) Master Volume
- (1) Bluetooth pairing button
- (1) Power on/off switch
- Indicators Power On, battery level, Bluetooth pairing status
- Version: 4.2
- Maximum Transmission Power: Class 2, 4dBm
- Frequency: 2.4â€“2.480GHz
- Profile: A2DP, AVRCP
- Range: Up to 100ft / 30.5m
- Connection: Manual pairing or NFC
- Type: 12 V, 7.0 Ah SLA
- Life: Up to 45 hours
- Charging: 12 hours
- Connection: IEC
- Voltage: 100â€“240VAC, 50/60Hz
- Fuse: T2AL AC250V
- Height x Width x Depth: 18.1â€ x 18.3â€ x 11.0â€ / 459 x 464 x 278mm
- Weight: 24.7 lbs. / 11.2kg
|Shipping Weight (kg)||13.000000|
|Effects||15 Onboard Effects|
|Power Supply||IEC (Chargeable)|
|Woofer Size||8" woofer|
|Power Output||100 Watts|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.
- Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
- Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
- Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
- Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.