The Alto TX210 is a 300-watt, 2-way powered loudspeaker that’s portable yet powerful, road-ready while delivering great results.
Powered Portable Loudspeaker
Taking inspiration from the ever popular Truesonic Series, the Alto TX2 Series combines awesome style with powerful and refined audio performance.
Some new features with the same great reliability you expect from Alto Professional loudspeakers ensure the TX210 is a great investment and the perfect choice for all sorts of applications.
Alto TX210 300-Watt Active Loudspeaker Key Features:
- 300 Watts Peak (150 Watts Continuous Class D Power)
- Newly Designed Horn for Improved Coverage (90 degrees H x 60 degrees V)
- Full Grille for Enhanced Protection
- 10 Inch LF Driver, 1.5 Inch Voice Coil
- 1 Inch Titanium Diaphragm HF Compression Driver with 1 Inch Voice Coil
- Lightweight, Portable Design
- Suitable as Main or Wedge Monitor Operation
- Standard Speaker Pole Socket
- Bi-Amplified Design with Precision Active Crossover and EQ
- Balanced XLR Mic/Line Input, Link Output and Volume Control
- Integrated Analogue Limited and Overload Protection Circuit
- Designed and Tuned in the USA
New Features, Better Speaker
Ever committed to improving their products and your experience, Alto have upgraded the TX speaker range with some great new features.
The horn of the TX210 is newly designed and offers greater overage than before with 90 degrees horizontal and 60 degrees vertical coverage, improving on the Alto TX10 coverage of 90 H x 45 V.
You’ll also find that the front of the TX210 has a full grille, which not only looks great but provides fantastic protection of the speaker, so you can rest assured that your investment is being well looked after during transport, storage and performance.
For further peace of mind, the TX210 also features an integrated analog limiter and overload protection circuitry so you can just focus on the show.
Powerful Yet Portable
Another improvement over the previous TX10 model, the TX210 has increased power output. Efficient bi-amplified Class D amplification gives you a substantial 300 Watts peak with 150 watts continuous performance.
It is also lightweight, easy to transport and is designed to be able to double up as a wedge monitor when required.
There’s a handle on top making it easy to carry and rubber feet allow for sturdy, secure placement. There’s also a standard speaker pole socket so you can mount the Alto Professional TX210 active speaker with ease.
Suitable for All Sorts of Applications
Built for taking on the road, the Alto TX210 active PA speaker is durable, lightweight and easily portable.
From dance studios and fitness centres to clubs, restaurants and houses of worship; whether you’re a musician, DJ or venue owner looking for professional level audio, the TX210 is the perfect speaker in a number of situations and great for use in weddings, DJ sets and live band performances.
Buy the Alto TX210 300-watt active loudspeaker now to get great audio quality in a durable, road-ready and portable enclosure.
Alto TX210 300-Watt Active Loudspeaker Specs:
- Power Output: 300 Watts peak, 150 Watts continuous Class D power
- LF Driver: 10-inch (254 mm) LF driver, 1.5-inch (38.1 mm) voice coil
- HF Driver: 1-inch (25.4 mm) titanium diaphragm HF compression driver with 1-inch voice coil
- Crossover: 2.5 kHz
- Maximum: 116 dB at 1m
- Frequency Response: (-3dB): 75 Hz–20 kHz
- Horn Coverage: 90° H x 60° V nominal
- Connectors: (1) XLR balanced input, (1) XLR link output, (1) IEC power cable input
- Controls: (1) Volume, Power on/off switch
- Indicators: (2) Power LED (front and rear), Clip limiter LED
- Protection: Overload Analog Limiter / Compressor, Thermal Protection
- Power Supply: 100V-240V ~ 50/60Hz
- AC Voltage Input: 100,110-120,220–240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Fuse: 100–120V T1.6AL AC250V, 220–240V T800mAL AC250V
- Power Consumption: 150 W
- Enclosure Construction: Injection-molded polypropylene enclosure, multi-angle for main or monitor applications, metal grille, rubber feet, 1 handle on top
- Mounting/Installation: Standard speaker pole socket, Wedge Monitor
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 18.2” x 11.3” x 10.9” / 462mm x 287mm x 277mm
- Net Weight: 16.7 lbs. / 7.6 kg
|Shipping Weight (kg)||7.600000|
|Woofer Size||10" woofer|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.