Alto TX208 Active Speaker Pair with Covers
Availability: AVAILABLE TO PRE-ORDER
The Alto TX208 Active Speaker Pair with Covers bundle gives you two portable yet powerful active speakers along with a set of custom-made, padded covers to keep them protected.
Powerful Sound On The Road
Inspired by the popular Alto TrueSonic Series, the Alto TX208 boasts great style with powerful, great sounding audio.
In this bundle, you get two of this fantastic speaker along with a pair of their custom-made padded covers for great protection on the road.
Alto TX208 Active Speaker Pair Key Features:
- 300 Watts Peak (150 Watts Continuous Class D Power)
- Newly Designed Horn for Improved Coverage (90 degrees H x 60 degrees V)
- Full Grille for Enhanced Protection
- 8 Inch LF Driver, 1.5 Inch Voice Coil
- 1 Inch Titanium Diaphragm HF Compression Driver with 1 Inch Voice Coil
- Lightweight, Portable Design
- Suitable as Main or Wedge Monitor Operation
- Standard Speaker Pole Socket
- Bi-Amplified Design with Precision Active Crossover and EQ
- Balanced XLR Mic/Line Input, Link Output and Volume Control
- Integrated Analogue Limited and Overload Protection Circuit
- Designed and Tuned in the USA
Upgraded Powered Speakers
Always looking to improve the experience of their users, the Alto TX208 has some great new upgraded features.
First, the Alto TX208 boasts a newly designed horn which provides better coverage than before going up to 90 degrees horizontal and 60 degrees vertical.
The Alto TX208 now also features a full grille on the front. This grille not only adds to the stylish aesthetics of this portable PA speaker but ensures it is incredibly well protected.
Powerful Yet Portable
A further improvement over the previous model, the Alto TX208 has increased output.
With its efficient bi-amplified Class D amplification, the TX208 offers 300 watts peak with 150 continuous performance.
Despite this great power, the TX208 speakers are highly portable thanks to their lightweight and integrated handles.
Along with your two Alto TX208 powers speakers, this bundle also gives you two custom made covers.
These covers feature thick padding so your Alto TX208 speakers will be well protected, giving you great peace of mind on the road.
Furthermore, these TX208 covers are made with durable nylon so they can endure heavy use, making them perfect for professional touring.
They have a slip-on design too so you can cover your Alto TX208 speakers in seconds while a strap keeps the cover secure on your speaker, even when you transport them horizontally.
The Alto TX208 speaker covers even have openings on the sides so you can easily access the handles built into the speakers.
Buy the Alto TX208 active speaker pair with covers from PMT Online for great audio from highly portable speakers that are perfectly protected by their padded custom covers.
Alto TX208 Active Speaker Specs:
- Power Output: 300 Watts peak, 150 Watts continuous Class D power
- LF Driver: 8-inch (203 mm) LF driver, 1.5-inch (38.1 mm) voice coil
- HF Driver: 1-inch (25.4 mm) titanium diaphragm HF compression driver with 1-inch voice coil
- Crossover: 2.5 kHz
- Maximum: 113 dB at 1m
- Frequency Response: (-3dB): 75 Hz – 20 kHz
- Horn Coverage: 90° H x 60° V nominal
- Connectors: (1) XLR balanced input, (1) XLR link output, (1) IEC power cable input
- Controls: (1) Volume, Power on/off switch
- Indicators: (2) Power LED (front and rear), Clip limiter LED
- Protection: Overload Analog Limiter / Compressor, Thermal Protection
- Power Supply: 100V-240V ~ 50/60Hz
- AC Voltage Input: 100,110-120,220–240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Fuse: 100–120V T1.6AL AC250V, 220–240V T800mAL AC250V
- Power Consumption: 150 W
- Enclosure Construction: Injection-molded polypropylene enclosure, multi-angle for main or
- monitor applications, metal grille, rubber feet, 1 handle on top
- Mounting/Installation: Standard speaker pole socket, Wedge Monitor
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 16.6" x 10.7 x 9.9" / 422mm x 272mm x 252mm
- Net Weight: 13.9 lbs. / 6.3 kg
|Shipping Weight (kg)||12.600000|
|Woofer Size||8" woofer|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!