The Alto Professional TS315 is a 2000-watt 2-way powered loudspeaker that delivers fantastic audio depth and clarity from a lightweight, durable cabinet.
High End Professional Performance
New to the Truesonic family, the Alto Professional TS3 series provides fantastic audio, versatile mounting and placement options along with an intuitive user interface.
Making full use of its newly designed transducers and custom engineered amplifiers, the TS315 delivers 2000 watts of seriously high-performance audio that surpasses all expectation.
Alto Truesonic TS315 Key Features:
- 2000 Watt Peak (1300 LF + 700 HF), 1000 Watt Continuous RMS (650 LF + 350 HF)
- 15” LF Driver, 3” High-Temperature Voice Coil
- 1.4” Neodymium Magnet HF Driver with Precision Wave Guide
- High Quality, Lightweight Cabinet Design for Easy Transport, Set Up and Installation
- Can Be Pole-Mounted, Used as A Wedge Monitor, installed via Bracket or Flown via Integrated M10 Suspension Points
- Integrated 2-Channel Mixer with Dual XLR/1/4” Combo Mic/Line Inputs Independent Level Controls
- XLR Link Output for Expansion and Customisation
- Contour EQ Switch and Ground-Lift Switch
- Custom Engineered High-Efficiency Class D Amplifiers
Incredible Audio Performance
Thanks to its custom engineered, highly efficient class D amplifiers and newly designed transducers, the Alto TS315 provides you with a hefty peak 2000 watts with a solid 1000 watts continuous RMS.
Full-bodied and powerful low-end is produced by the 15” LF driver working together with a 3” high-temperature voice coil. Crisp and clear high-end is taken care of by a 1.4” neodymium magnet HF driver that utilises a precision wave guide.
The result is a frequency range of 43 Hz – 22 kHz (-10 dB) with a frequency response of 50 Hz – 22 kHz (dB SPL @ 1 m) for a wide spectrum of incredible quality and powerful sound.
A host of useful features maximise the efficiency and audio performance of the TS315, taking it above and beyond expectations.
The high-efficiency class D amplifiers benefit from a passive cooling design which means they don’t use a fan so the speakers run quieter and have a longer lifespan.
A useful XLR Link output allows for setup expansion so you can add speakers and customise to your preferences and requirements.
Using the contour EQ switch you can get the perfect sound to suit your tastes while the ground-lift switch allows you to remove the buzz and hum interference from other devices and the venue’s electronics.
Easily Portable with Versatile Setup Options
The cabinet design has a high quality, solid build and is lightweight so it’s easy to carry, transport, set up and install.
You have a wide variety of set up options with the TS315 as it is pole-mountable via 36mm standard pole mount and can be wall or ceiling mounted using a TSB125 bracket or flown using the integral M10 suspension points.
Also, thanks to the Alto TS315’s cabinet design, you can use it as a fantastic wedge monitor.
Explosive Power, Versatility and Portability
True to form, Alto Professional have added yet another fantastic loudspeaker to their Truesonic series.
Combining powerful, fantastic audio quality with an elegant and lightweight yet rugged and versatile cabinet along with a useful, intuitive user interface - designed and tuned in the USA; the Alto TS315 active speaker impresses on all fronts.
Alto Truesonic TS315 Specs:
- Output Power: 2000 W peak (1300 LF + 700 HF) 1000 W continuous RMS (650 LF + 350 HF)
- LF Driver: 15-inch (381 mm) LF driver, 3-inch (76 mm) high-temperature voice coil
- HF Driver: 1.4-inch (35 mm) neodymium magnet HF driver with precision wave guide
- Crossover: 2 kHz
- Maximum SPL: 134 dB peak, 131 dB continuous (dB SPL @ 1 m)
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz–20 kHz (+/- 3 dB)
- Frequency Range: 43 Hz–22 kHz (-10 dB)
- Horn Coverage: 90° H x 60° V nominal
- Equalization: Contour Switch Low and High Frequency +3dB Boost
- Connectors: (2) XLR/TRS ¼” (6.35 mm) combo inputs, (1) XLR link output, (1) IEC power cable input
- Controls: (2) Volume, Power on/off switch, Contour switch, Ground-Lift switch
- Indicators: 2 x Power LED (front and rear), Clip limiter LED
- Protection: Electronic clip, Thermal and transducer overdrive protection
- Power Connection: IEC with Mains Fuse
- AC Voltage Input: 100,110-120,220–240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Enclosure: Trapezoidal, injection-molded, polypropylene enclosure, with perforated steel grille
- Mounting/Installation: 36 mm standard pole mount, Wall or ceiling mount using TSB125 bracket, Flown application with integral M10 suspension points, Wedge monitor
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 25.7” x 16.6” x 15.4” / 652mm x 421mm x 392mm
- Net Weight: 41.3 lbs. / 18.8 kg.
- Design Origin: Designed and tuned in the USA
|Power||1000w rms, 2000w peak|
|SPL||131db rms, 134db peak|
|Woofer Size||15" woofer|
Frequently Bought Together
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*. All Price Match transactions are at the discretion of PMT Online, and we reserve the right to withdraw the Price Match at any time.