The Alto Truesonic TS312 is a 2000-watt 2-way powered loudspeaker that offers fantastic audio clarity and detail from a lightweight, durable cabinet.
High End Professional Performance
A new series of speakers joins the Alto TrueSonic family, providing fantastic audio, versatile mounting and placement options along with an intuitive user interface.
Using newly designed transducers and custom engineered amplifiers, the TS312 delivers up to 2000 watts of seriously high-performance audio that will blow you and your audience away.
Alto Truesonic TS312 Key Features:
- 2000 Watt Peak, 1000 Watt Continuous Class D Power
- 12” LF Driver, 3” High-Temperature Voice Coil
- 1.4” Neodymium Magnet HF Driver with Precision Wave Guide
- High Quality, Lightweight Cabinet Design for Easy Transport, Set Up and Installation
- Can Be Pole-Mounted, Used as A Wedge Monitor, installed via Bracket or Flown via Integrated M10 Suspension Points
- Integrated 2-Channel Mixer with Dual XLR/1/4” Combo Mic/Line Inputs Independent Level Controls
- XLR Link Output for Expansion and Customisation
- Contour EQ Switch and Ground-Lift Switch
- Custom Engineered High-Efficiency Class D Amplifiers
Incredible Audio Performance
Custom engineered, highly efficient class D amplifiers combine with newly designed transducers so that the Alto TS312 can give you a hefty peak 2000 watts with a solid 1000 watts continuous RMS. Full-bodied and powerful low-end is produced by the 12” LF driver working together with a 3” high-temperature voice coil. Crisp and clear high-end is taken care of by a 1.4” neodymium magnet HF driver that utilises a precision wave guide.
A host of useful features maximise the efficiency and audio performance of the TS312, taking it above and beyond expectations. The high-efficiency class D amplifiers benefit from a passive cooling design which means they don’t use a fan so the speakers run quieter and have a longer lifespan.
A useful XLR Link output allows for setup expansion so you can add speakers and customise to your preferences and requirements. Using the contour EQ switch you can get the perfect sound to suit your tastes while the ground-lift switch allows you to remove the buzz and hum interference from other devices and the venue’s electronics.
Easily Portable with Versatile Setup Options
The cabinet design has a high quality, solid build and is lightweight so it’s easy to carry, transport, set up and install.
You have a wide variety of set up options with the TS312 as it is pole-mountable via 36mm standard pole mount and can be wall or ceiling mounted using a TSB125 bracket or flown using the integral M10 suspension points.
Also, thanks to the Alto TS312’s cabinet design, you can use it as a fantastic wedge monitor.
Explosive Power, Versatility and Portability
True to form, Alto Professional have added yet another fantastic loudspeaker to their Truesonic series.
Combining powerful, fantastic audio quality with an elegant and lightweight yet rugged and versatile cabinet along with a useful, intuitive user interface - designed and tuned in the USA; the Alto TS312 active speaker impresses on all fronts..
Alto Truesonic TS312 PA Speaker Specification:
- Output Power: 2000W Peak (1300 LF + 700 HF), 1000W continuous RMS (650 LF + 350 HF)
- LF Driver: 12-inch (305 mm) LF driver, 3-inch (76 mm) high-temperature voice coil
- HF Driver: 1.4-inch (35 mm) neodymium magnet HF driver with precision wave guide
- Crossover: 2 kHz
- Maximum SPL: 131 dB peak, 128 dB continuous (dB SPL @ 1 m)
- Frequency Response: 53 Hz–20 kHz (+/- 3 dB)
- Frequency Range: 46 Hz–22 kHz (-10 dB)
- Horn Coverage: 90° H x 60° V nominal
- Equalization: Contour Switch Low and High Frequency +3dB Boost
- Connectors: (2) XLR/TRS ¼” (6.35 mm) combo inputs, (1) XLR link output, (1) IEC power cable input
- Controls: (2) Volume, Power on/off switch, Contour switch, Ground-Lift switch
- Indicators: 2 x Power LED (front and rear), Clip limiter LED
- Protection: Electronic clip, Thermal and transducer overdrive protection
- Power Connection: IEC with Mains Fuse
- AC Voltage Input: 100,110-120,220–240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Enclosure: Trapezoidal, injection-molded, polypropylene enclosure, with perforated steel grille
- Mounting/Installation: 36 mm standard pole mount, Wall or ceiling mount using TSB125 bracket, Flown application with integral M10 suspension points, Wedge monitor
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 23.8” x 13.9” x 13.8” / 605mm x 354mm x 350mm
- Net Weight (Each): 35.9 lbs. / 16.3 kg.
- Design Origin: Designed and tuned in the USA
|Power||1000w rms, 2000w peak|
|SPL||128 db rms, 131 db peak|
|Woofer Size||12" woofer|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*. All Price Match transactions are at the discretion of PMT Online, and we reserve the right to withdraw the Price Match at any time.