If you're looking to buy a pair of high-powered active loudspeakers, and need something to keep them safe when not in use, then you're in luck.
Introducing the Alto Truesonic TS312 2000 Watt Active Speaker (Pair): a duo of speakers that delivers incredible audio clarity, and in this case even come with padded Covers for safekeeping!
Professional-Quality Performance And Clarity
True to form, Alto Professional have added yet another fantastic loudspeaker to their Truesonic series.
Combining powerful, fantastic audio quality with an elegant and lightweight yet rugged and versatile cabinet along with a useful, intuitive user interface - designed and tuned in the USA; the Alto TS312 active speaker impresses on all fronts.
Alto Truesonic TS312 2000 Watt Active Speaker Pair Bundle Highlights
- 2000 Watt Peak, 1000 Watt Continuous Class D Power
- 12" LF Driver, 3" High-Temperature Voice Coil
- 1.4" Neodymium Magnet HF Driver with Precision Wave Guide
- High Quality, Lightweight Cabinet Design for Easy Transport, Set Up and Installation
- Can Be Pole-Mounted, Used as A Wedge Monitor, installed via Bracket or Flown via Integrated M10 Suspension Points
- Integrated 2-Channel Mixer with Dual XLR/1/4" Combo Mic/Line Inputs Independent Level Controls
- XLR Link Output for Expansion and Customisation
- Contour EQ Switch and Ground-Lift Switch
- Custom Engineered High-Efficiency Class D Amplifiers
- Bundle includes a pair of TS312 padded speaker covers
Power And Clarity
These speakers features custom engineered, highly efficient class D amplifiers, which combine with newly designed transducers.
This combination emsures that the Alto TS312 can give you a hefty peak 2000 watts with a solid 1000 watts continuous RMS.
Thanks to the powerful 12" low frequency driver, and the 3" voice coil, these speakers produce a full-bodied and powerful low-end.
In addition to this, the crisp and clear high-end is taken care of by a 1.4” neodymium magnet HF driver that utilises a precision wave guide.
A host of useful features maximise the efficiency and audio performance of the TS312, taking it above and beyond expectations.
The high-efficiency class D amplifiers benefit from a passive cooling design which means they don’t use a fan so the speakers run quieter and have a longer lifespan.
A useful XLR Link output allows for setup expansion so you can add speakers and customise to your preferences and requirements.
Using the contour EQ switch you can get the perfect sound to suit your tastes while the ground-lift switch allows you to remove the buzz and hum interference from other devices and the venue’s electronics.
Road-Ready And Rugged Design
The cabinet design has a high quality, solid build and is lightweight so it’s easy to carry, transport, set up and install.
You have a wide variety of set up options with the TS312 as it is pole-mountable via 36mm standard pole mount and can be wall or ceiling mounted using a TSB125 bracket or flown using the integral M10 suspension points.
Also, thanks to the Alto TS312’s cabinet design, you can use it as a fantastic wedge monitor.
Alto Truesonic TS312 PA Speaker Specs
- Output Power: 2000W Peak (1300 LF + 700 HF), 1000W continuous RMS (650 LF + 350 HF)
- LF Driver: 12-inch (305 mm) LF driver, 3-inch (76 mm) high-temperature voice coil
- HF Driver: 1.4-inch (35 mm) neodymium magnet HF driver with precision wave guide
- Crossover: 2 kHz
- Maximum SPL: 131 dB peak, 128 dB continuous (dB SPL @ 1 m)
- Frequency Response: 53 Hz–20 kHz (+/- 3 dB)
- Frequency Range: 46 Hz–22 kHz (-10 dB)
- Horn Coverage: 90° H x 60° V nominal
- Equalization: Contour Switch Low and High Frequency +3dB Boost
- Connectors: (2) XLR/TRS ¼" (6.35 mm) combo inputs, (1) XLR link output, (1) IEC power cable input
- Controls: (2) Volume, Power on/off switch, Contour switch, Ground-Lift switch
- Indicators: 2 x Power LED (front and rear), Clip limiter LED
- Protection: Electronic clip, Thermal and transducer overdrive protection
- Power Connection: IEC with Mains Fuse
- AC Voltage Input: 100,110-120,220–240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Enclosure: Trapezoidal, injection-molded, polypropylene enclosure, with perforated steel grille
- Mounting/Installation: 36 mm standard pole mount, Wall or ceiling mount using TSB125 bracket, Flown application with integral M10 suspension points, Wedge monitor
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 23.8" x 13.9" x 13.8" / 605mm x 354mm x 350mm
- Net Weight (Each): 35.9 lbs. / 16.3 kg.
- Design Origin: Designed and tuned in the USA
Alto TS212 / TS312 Speaker Cover Features
- Padded Covers Made to Protect the TS212 and TS212W During Transport
- Durable Nylon Construction Made to Withstand Constant Use
- Easy Slip-On Design – Cover and Uncover in Seconds
- Bottom Strap Keeps the Cover in Place When Transported Horizontally
- Top and Side Openings for Easy Access to TS212 / TS212W’s handles
|Case Included||gig bag|
|Power||2000 watts peak|
|SPL||131 db peak (128 db continuous)|
|Woofer Size||12" woofer|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*. All Price Match transactions are at the discretion of PMT Online, and we reserve the right to withdraw the Price Match at any time.