Alto Truesonic TS310 Active PA Speakers, Pair
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
PMT'S Price Match Promise
At PMT we constantly monitor prices to make sure you get the best gear at the best price. If you find a like-for-like item cheaper elsewhere, simply fill in the Price Match Request form.
- 2 x Alto Truesonic TS310 10" Active PA Speakers
Combining powerful, fantastic audio quality with an elegant and lightweight yet rugged and versatile cabinet along with a useful, intuitive user interface - designed and tuned in the USA; the Alto Truesonic TS310 active speaker impresses on all fronts.
High End Professional Performance
An all-new series from Alto Professional, TS3 loudspeakers provide incredible audio with an intuitive user interface and versatile mounting and placement options.
Newly designed transducers and custom engineered, highly efficient class D amplifiers come together to deliver up to 2000 watts of seriously high-performance audio that will blow you and your audience away.
Alto TS310 Key Features:
- 2000 Watt Peak (1300 LF + 700 HF), 1000 Watt Continuous RMS (650 LF + 350 HF)
- 10” LF Driver, 2.5” High-Temperature Voice Coil
- 1.4” Neodymium Magnet HF Driver with Precision Wave Guide
- High Quality, Lightweight Cabinet Design for Easy Transport, Set Up and Installation
- Can Be Pole-Mounted, Used as A Wedge Monitor, installed via Bracket or Flown via Integrated M10 Suspension Points
- Integrated 2-Channel Mixer with Dual XLR/1/4” Combo Mic/Line Inputs Independent Level Controls
- XLR Link Output for Expansion and Customisation
- Contour EQ Switch and Ground-Lift Switch
- Custom Engineered High-Efficiency Class D Amplifiers
Industry Standard Audio Performance
Using newly-designed transducers along with custom engineered, highly efficient class D amplifiers, the Alto TS310 delivers a hefty peak 2000 watts with a solid 1000 watts continuous RMS.
Full-bodied and powerful low-end is produced by the 10” LF driver working together with a 2.5” high-temperature voice coil.
Crisp and clear high-end is taken care of by a 1.4” neodymium magnet HF driver that utilises a precision wave guide.
Class D Power
A host of useful features maximise the efficiency and audio performance of the TS310, taking it above and beyond expectations.
The high-efficiency class D amplifiers benefit from a passive cooling design which means they don’t use a fan so the speakers run quieter and have a longer lifespan.
A useful XLR Link output allows for setup expansion so you can add speakers and customise to your preferences and requirements.
Using the contour EQ switch you can get the perfect sound to suit your tastes while the ground-lift switch allows you to remove the buzz and hum interference from other devices and the venue’s electronics.
Easily Portable with Versatile Setup Options
The cabinet design has a high quality, solid build and is lightweight so it’s easy to carry, transport, set up and install. You have a wide variety of set up options with the TS310 as it is pole-mountable via 36mm standard pole mount and can be wall or ceiling mounted using a TSB810 bracket or flown using the integral M10 suspension points.
Also, thanks to the Alto TS310’s versatile cabinet design and weight, you can use it as a portable wedge monitor.
Alto Truesonic TS310 Specifications:
- Output Power: 2000 W peak (1300 LF + 700 HF) 1000 W continuous RMS (650 LF + 350 HF)
- LF Driver: 10-inch (254 mm) LF driver, 2.5-inch (65 mm) high-temperature voice coil
- HF Driver: 1.4-inch (35 mm) neodymium magnet HF driver with precision waveguide
- Crossover: 2.5 kHz
- Maximum SPL: 129 dB peak, 126 dB continuous (dB SPL @ 1 m)
- Frequency Response: 54–20 kHz (+/- 3 dB)
- Frequency Range: 48 Hz–22 kHz (-10 dB)
- Horn Coverage: 90° H x 60° V nominal
- Equalization: Contour Switch Low and High Frequency +3dB Boost
- Connectors: (2) XLR/TRS ¼” (6.35 mm) combo inputs, (1) XLR link output, (1) IEC power cable input
- Controls: (2) Volume, Power on/off switch, Contour switch, Ground-Lift switch
- Indicators: 2 x Power LED (front and rear), Clip limiter LED
- Protection: Electronic clip, Thermal and transducer overdrive protection
- Power Connection: IEC with Mains Fuse
- AC Voltage Input: 100,110–120,220–240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Enclosure: Trapezoidal, injection-molded, polypropylene enclosure, with perforated steel grille
- Mounting/Installation: 36 mm standard pole mount, Wall or celling mount using TSB810 bracket, Flown application with integral M10 suspension points, Wedge monitor
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 20.6” x 12.6” x 11.8” / 524mm x 320mm x 300mm
- Net Weight: 26.1 lbs. / 11.9 kg.
- Design Origin: Designed and tuned in the USA
|Shipping Weight (kg)||23.800000|
|Power||2000 Watt peak, 1000 Watt RMS|
|Tweeter||1.4" neodymium magnet|
|Woofer Size||10" woofer|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.
- Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
- Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
- Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
- Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.