If you're looking for a powerful, live sound solution, and a way to keep it safe and dust-free when not in use, then you're in luck. Introducing this Alto Truesonic TS310 Loudspeaker bundle: a pair of high-quality TS310 Active speakers, with corresponding padded covers to match!
Pro-Grade Performance, Reasonable Price Point
A recent offering from Alto Professional, these TS3 speakers deliver superb audio with a user-friendly interface, offering a reliable performance every time.
Featuring newly designed transducers and custom engineered, highly efficient class D amplifiers, these speakers deliver up to 2000 watts of high-performance audio that will blow you and your audience away.
Alto Truesonic TS310 Active Loudspeakers (Pair) with Covers Highlights
- Two 2000-Watt Peak (1300 LF + 700 HF), 1000 Watt Continuous RMS (650 LF + 350 HF) active loudspeakers
- 10" LF Driver, 2.5" High-Temperature Voice Coil
- 1.4" Neodymium Magnet HF Driver with Precision Wave Guide
- High Quality, Lightweight Cabinet Design for Easy Transport, Set Up and Installation
- Can Be Pole-Mounted, Used as A Wedge Monitor, installed via Bracket or Flown via Integrated M10 Suspension Points
- Integrated 2-Channel Mixer with Dual XLR/1/4" Combo Mic/Line Inputs Independent Level Controls
- XLR Link Output for Expansion and Customisation
- Contour EQ Switch and Ground-Lift Switch
- Custom Engineered High-Efficiency Class D Amplifiers
- Includes two Alto TS210/TS310 padded Speaker Covers
Industry Standard Audio Performance
Featuring a set of newly-designed transducers and custom-engineered, highly efficient class D amplifiers, these loudspeakers deliver a hefty peak 2000 watts with a solid 1000 watts continuous RMS output.
Full-bodied and powerful low-end is produced by the 10" LF driver working together with a 2.5" high-temperature voice coil.
Crisp and clear high-end is taken care of by a 1.4" neodymium magnet HF driver that utilises a precision wave guide.
Class D Power
A host of useful features maximise the efficiency and audio performance of the TS310, taking it above and beyond expectations.
The high-efficiency class D amplifiers benefit from a passive cooling design which means they don’t use a fan so the speakers run quieter and have a longer lifespan.
A useful XLR Link output allows for setup expansion so you can add speakers and customise to your preferences and requirements.
Using the contour EQ switch you can get the perfect sound to suit your tastes while the ground-lift switch allows you to remove the buzz and hum interference from other devices and the venue’s electronics.
Easily Portable with Versatile Setup Options
The cabinet design has a high quality, solid build and is lightweight so it’s easy to carry, transport, set up and install. You have a wide variety of set up options with the TS310 as it is pole-mountable via 36mm standard pole mount and can be wall or ceiling mounted using a TSB810 bracket or flown using the integral M10 suspension points.
Also, thanks to the Alto TS310’s versatile cabinet design and weight, you can use it as a portable wedge monitor.
- Output Power: 2000 W peak (1300 LF + 700 HF) 1000 W continuous RMS (650 LF + 350 HF)
- LF Driver: 10-inch (254 mm) LF driver, 2.5-inch (65 mm) high-temperature voice coil
- HF Driver: 1.4-inch (35 mm) neodymium magnet HF driver with precision waveguide
- Crossover: 2.5 kHz
- Maximum SPL: 129 dB peak, 126 dB continuous (dB SPL @ 1 m)
- Frequency Response: 54–20 kHz (+/- 3 dB)
- Frequency Range: 48 Hz–22 kHz (-10 dB)
- Horn Coverage: 90° H x 60° V nominal
- Equalization: Contour Switch Low and High Frequency +3dB Boost
- Connectors: (2) XLR/TRS ¼" (6.35 mm) combo inputs, (1) XLR link output, (1) IEC power cable input
- Controls: (2) Volume, Power on/off switch, Contour switch, Ground-Lift switch
- Indicators: 2 x Power LED (front and rear), Clip limiter LED
- Protection: Electronic clip, Thermal and transducer overdrive protection
- Power Connection: IEC with Mains Fuse
- AC Voltage Input: 100,110–120,220–240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Enclosure: Trapezoidal, injection-molded, polypropylene enclosure, with perforated steel grille
- Mounting/Installation: 36 mm standard pole mount, Wall or celling mount using TSB810 bracket, Flown application with integral M10 suspension points, Wedge monitor
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 20.6" x 12.6" x 11.8" / 524mm x 320mm x 300mm
- Net Weight (Each): 26.1 lbs. / 11.9 kg.
- Design Origin: Designed and tuned in the USA
Alto TS210 / TS310 Speaker Cover Features
- Padded Covers Made to Protect the TS210/TS310 During Transport
- Durable Nylon Construction Made to Withstand Constant Use
- Easy Slip-On Design – Cover and Uncover in Seconds
- Bottom Strap Keeps the Cover in Place When Transported Horizontally
- Top and Side Openings for Easy Access to TS210/TS310 Handles
|Case Included||gig bag|
|Power||2000 watts peak / 1000 watts rms|
|Woofer Size||10" woofer|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*. All Price Match transactions are at the discretion of PMT Online, and we reserve the right to withdraw the Price Match at any time.