Alto Professional Truesonic TS210 – a 1100 watt, 10-inch, 2-way powered loudspeaker. The TrueSonic 210 brings incredible, crystal clarity to your sound.
Newly Designed TrueSonic 210
When it came to designing the new TrueSonic TS2 range, Alto decided to start from the ground up. As a result, the TrueSonic 210 boasts a brand new, fresh design.
While Alto have previously wowed the audio world with the acclaimed TS1 series, they now strike back with the TS2 loudspeaker series, positively eclipsing the achievements of their predecessors.
Simple to use yet incredibly powerful and comprehensive; with a great array of user-friendly features, incredible ergonomics and a new industrial design, the TS210 provides the perfect balance of professional performance, usability and practicality.
Alto Professional Truesonic TS210 Key Features:
- 550W Continuous, 1100W Peak Class D Power
- Bi-Amplified Design with Precious Active Crossover and EQ
- 10-Inch (254mm) LF Driver, 2-Inch (50.8mm) High-Temperature Voice Coil
- 1-Inch (25.4mm) Neodymium HF Driver with Precision Waveguide
- Integrated 2-Channel Mixer with Dual XLR ¼-Inch Combo Mic/Line Inputs and Independent Level Controls
- Custom Engineered High-Efficiency Amplifiers with Passive Cooling Design – No Fan Means the Speaker Runs Cleaner, Quieter and has Greater Longevity
- Ground-Lift Switch
- Contour Switch for Increased EQ Control
- Electronic Clip, Thermal and Transducer Overdrive Protection
- Compact, Lightweight, Trapezoidal Cabinet Design for Easy Transport and Installation
- Angled Rear Panel for Wedge Monitor Applications
- Stand and Pole-Mountable with Integrated M10 Suspension Points
- XLR Link Output
- Designed and Tuned in the USA
In order to give the TS210 its incredible output performance, Alto Professional have equipped it with high-efficiency amplifiers rated at 550 watts continuous and 1100 watts peak which is a huge increase over what the previous line offered.
With great power comes great capability – thanks to this increased output the number of potential applications for the TrueSonic 210 is significantly multiplied while the improved clarity ensures top performance time after time.
On the back of the TS210 loudspeaker, you'll an integrated two channel mixer with dual XLR 1/4” combo jack inputs so you can connect a wide variety of sources.
Independent level controls allow you to adjust the output from each channel separately so you can get just that perfect you’re looking for.
You'll also find a balanced XLR line output giving you even you more connection options.
Extra EQ Control
A contour control allows you to get extra EQ control when you need it and a ground-lift switch gives you the ability to cut out any unwanted buzz and hum when the venue’s electric isn’t quite perfect - perfect for touring artists and engineers who can find themselves in different venues night after night.
Thanks to the cutting-edge technology incorporated by Alto Professional in designing the TS210, high-efficiency amplifiers mean that the speakers run at a much lower temperature than lesser loudspeakers – even during extended use of high output.
Furthermore, since Alto started from scratch to design the TrueSonic 210 they were able to utilise advanced amplifiers with incredible heat-dissipation, so noisy cooling fans, that would also add extra cost, are not required.
Designed for Logistics
Furhtermore; Alto Professional have listened to feedback from their customers and ensured that the TS210 offers multiple installation options so as a result, whatever your needs are, the TS210 will fit in nicely.
The TrueSonic 210 can be positioned on a pole, be flown using the integrated M10 rigging points or even used as a wedge monitor thanks to its angled rear panel.
Easy to Transport
Not only does the all-new industrial design look great but you’ll find it extremely ergonomic and easy to transport with two integrated handles you can easily pick up the TS210 for horizontal or vertical carrying.
While the durable cabinet has incredible acoustic properties to help deliver your sound, it is also very lightweight to make transporting your TrueSonic 210 even easier.
Versatile, Portable and Powerful
Delivering high performance, flexible I/O options and a lot of power in a portable package – the Alto Professional TS210 is great value and gives you everything you need.
Alto Professional Truesonic TS210 Specs:
- Output Power - 1100W peak (700 LF + 400 HF) / 550W continuous (350 LF + 200 HF)
- Low Frequency - 10-inch (254 mm) woofer, 2-inch (51 mm) voice coil
- High Frequency - 1-inch (25 mm) neodymium driver with precision waveguide
- Crossover - 2.5 kHz
- Maximum SPL - 125 dB peak, 122 dB continuous (dB-SPL @ 1 m)
- Frequency Response - 54 - 20 kHz (+/- 3 dB)
- Frequency Range - 48 Hz - 22 kHz (-10 dB)
- Coverage: 90° H x 60° V nominal
- Connectors - (2) XLR + ¼-inch combo jack mic/line inputs (1) XLR Mix output
- Cabinet - Trapezoidal, injection-molded, polypropylene enclosure with perforated steel grille
- Controls - Volume, power on/off with LED, clip limiter with LED, ground lift
- Protection - Electronic clip, thermal and transducer overdrive protection
- Power - AC Input: 100-120/220-240 V, 50/60 Hz, Fuse: 100-120 V T6.3AL AC250V/220-240 V T3.15AL AC250V
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 12.8" x 12.0" x 20.8" / 323 x 305 x 527 mm
- Weight: 22 lbs. / 10 kg
|SPL||125 db peak, 122 db continuous|
|Woofer Size||10" woofer|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*