Alto TrueSonic TS208 Powered Loudspeaker in Black
OUT OF STOCK
Available to order
The Alto TS208 is a powered loudspeaker from the TrueSonic series that proves big things can come in small packages.
This product is now discontinued but has been replaced by the new and improved TS308.
Big Sound, Small Enclosure
Taking the same technology, great features and performance found in the extremely popular TS210, TS212 and TS215 models, Alto have produced the new TrueSonic TS208 in a compact enclosure that does not sacrifice on sound quality or power.
High Efficiency Amplifiers
Custom engineered, Class D amplifiers in the TS208 are rated at a hearty 550 watts continuous with a powerful 1100 watts peak, which is a substantial increase over Alto’s previous line up. With this higher power capabilities, the TS208 can handle much larger spaces.
Thanks to the high-efficiency of its amplifiers, the TS208 runs at much lower temperatures than you can expect from speakers with ordinary amplifiers. Your audiences enjoy increased clarity without distortion compared to less powerful speakers.
Design on the Truesonic TS208 started from the ground up so that Alto could ensure the best possible, most efficient active loudspeakers could be produced.
Thanks to this clean approach with advanced amplifiers and superior heat-dissipation, you get great results from a reliable loudspeaker without the need for noisy cooling fans that would increase the price of the unit.
1100W of Powerful Sound with Great Features
The Alto TS208’s heavy-duty woofer and the 1-inch neodymium tweeter in a precision waveguide are driven by the 1100 watts of bi-amplified and equalised Class D power. This gives you incredible clarity with a both wide and even sound coverage ensuring your entire audience gets to enjoy great quality sound, no matter where in the room they are.
An on-board 2-channel mixer with dual XLR ¼” combo mic/line inputs and independent level controls make it easy for you to connect multiple sources and switch between them.
You’ll also find a contour switch is on hand, allowing you to have further control over your sound’s EQ.
If you’ve played a lot of venues, you may have noticed the local electronics can really affect the quality of sound and so a ground-lift switch is included, allowing you to remove that unwanted buzz should it occur.
Portable and Rugged
Despite how powerful the TS208 is, Alto have managed to fit everything into a small and lightweight enclosure.
The tough, rugged cabinet of the TS208 has been designed to withstand life on the road while possessing some excellent acoustic quality for superior audio.
Thanks to its new industrial design, the Alto TS208 is both practical and beautiful with two integrated handles on the TS208 active loudspeaker making it even easier to carry.
The TS208 is stand and pole-mountable while, thanks to its angled rear panel, it can also be used as a wedge monitor.
If you’re requiring something more permanent, M6 rigging points are present allowing for easy installation.
Great Sound and Reliability
With its highly efficient amplifiers with passive cooling, the Alto TrueSonic TS208 gives you incredible sound from an active loudspeaker you can rely on.
A lot of power a wide frequency range and coverage, you and your audience will enjoy great quality sound from a compact speaker that’s perfect for taking on the road.
Alto TrueSonic TS208 Powered Loudspeaker in Black Key Features:
- 550W Continuous, 1100W Peak Class D Power
- Bi-Amplified Design with Precision Active Crossover and EQ
- 8-inch (203 mm) LF Driver, 2-Inch (50.8 mm) High-Temperature Voice Coil
- 1-inch (25.4 mm) Neodymium HF Driver with Precision Waveguide
- Integrated 2-Channel Mixer with Dual XLR 1/4-inch Combo Mic/Line Inputs and Independent Level Controls
- Custom Engineered High-Efficiency Class D Amplifiers with Passive Cooling Design – No Fan Means the Speaker Runs Cleaner, Quieter and Has Greater Long-Term Reliability
- XLR Link Output
- Ground-Lift Switch
- Contour Switch for Increased EQ Control
- Electronic Clip, Thermal and Transducer Overdrive Protection
- Compact, Lightweight, Trapezoidal Cabinet Design for Easy Transport and Installation
- Angled Rear Panel for Wedge Monitor Applications
- Stand and Pole-mountable with Integral M6 Suspension Points
- Designed and Tuned in the USA
Alto TrueSonic TS208 Powered Loudspeaker in Black Tech Specs:
- Output Power: 1100 W peak (700 LF + 400 HF) 550 W continuous RMS (350 LF + 200 HF)
- Low Frequency 8” (203 mm) woofer, 2” (51 mm) voice coil
- High Frequency 1” (25 mm) exit with 1” (25 mm) neodymium compression driver
- Crossover: 2.5 kHz Maximum SPL 123 dB peak, 120 dB continuous (dB-SPL @ 1 m)
- Frequency Response: 62 Hz – 20 kHz (+ 3 dB)
- Frequency Range: 52 Hz – 22 kHz (-10 dB)
- Coverage: 90° H x 60° V
- Connectors: (2) 1/4” (6.35 mm) TRS or XLR inputs (1) XLR link output
- Cabinet: Trapezoidal, injection-molded, polypropylene enclosure, with perforated steel grille
- Controls: Volume, power on/off with LED, clip limiter with LED, ground lift
- Protection: Electronic clip, thermal and transducer overdrive protection
- Power: AC Input: 100–120/220–240 V, 50/60 Hz Fuse: 100–120 V T6.3AL AC250V / 220–240 V T3.15AL AC250V
- Dimensions (width x depth x height): 10.3” x 9.6” x 17.2” 261 x 244 x 437 mm
- Weight: 17.6 lbs. 8.0 kg
|Shipping Weight (kg)||8.000000|
|Woofer Size||8" woofer|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.
- Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
- Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
- Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
- Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.