The Alto TrueSonic 3 TS318S is an active subwoofer with an 18” driver giving you huge low-end to complement your full-range speakers.
Great Sound from The Ground Up
The perfect partner for your full-range speakers, the Alto TS318S powered subwoofer ensures you get full, impactful and dramatic sound.
Your full-range speakers can focus on what they do best; the mids and highs while the TS318S pumps out full-bodied bass frequencies, meaning you get fantastic, powerful sound without distortion.
Alto TrueSonic 3 TS318S Powered Subwoofer Key Features:
- 18” Driver with High-Temperature, Long-Throw Voice Coil
- 1000W Continuous, 2000W Peak Class D Power Amplifier
- XLR Outputs with Six Discreet Output Modes for Matching with Companion Speaker
- Extended LF Switch for Increased EQ Control
- Electronic Clip, Thermal and Transducer Overdrive Protection
- Integrated 35mm Pole Socket
- Rugged, Mar-Resistant Splatter-Spray Finish For Great Looks Even With Heavy Use
- Designed and Tuned in The USA
Carefully Designed Components
An 18-inch computer optimised long excursion woofer within the TS318S delivers powerful low-frequency performance.
A problem that many enclosures have is that they are made from thin metal or plastic which robs your sound of impact since energy is absorbed by the enclosure. This also causes the enclosure to vibrate which can add unwanted noise to your sound.
The Alto TrueSonic TS318S features a cabinet made from a high-density wood composite material which is resonant free and virtually acoustically perfect.
Pair with The Perfect Partner
To get the best sound possible, you need full-range speakers that match well with your subwoofer.
To this end, the Alto TS300 series subs boast six selectable DSP output modes.
Four of these output modes are designed to match the TS318S perfectly with Alto’s TS2 and TS3 TrueSonic speakers. The remaining two allow you to perfectly match the subwoofer with speakers from other brands.
Using these DSP output modes, your new active subwoofer and full-range speakers will blend together seamlessly for all-around fantastic audio.
Precision-Engineered for Powerful Performance
Using Finite Element Analysis and other cutting-edge design techniques, the speaker’s magnetic structure is perfectly optimised while the voice coil gap is extremely tight to ensure maximum sensitivity. Furthermore, the voice coil features extremely tight windings to maximise utilising the input signal.
The adhesives used are also incredibly durable and consistent, even under high temperature conditions so you can enjoy peace of mind and unmatched performance.
Ensuring further reliability, the Alto TS318S’s 2000-watt amplifier is equipped with proprietary limiting circuitry with electronic clip, thermal and transducer overload protection.
As a result; you can push the TrueSonic TS318S as hard as you want and still enjoy clean, clear and reliable sound.
Build Your Foundation
Powered by a 2000W peak, 1000W continuous amplifier and delivering chest thumping low-end sound from a 18” computer optimised driver, the TrueSonic TS318S is fantastic for large clubs and big stages.
Buy the Alto TrueSonic 3 TS318S active sub from Professional Music Technology to build a solid foundation for fantastic sound.
Alto TrueSonic 3 TS318S Specifications:
- Output Power: 2000W peak, 1000W continuous
- Transducer Low: 18” (457mm) woofer
- Frequency Response: 44Hz – 86Hz (- 3dB)
- Frequency Range: 37Hz – 97Hz (-10dB)
- Maximum SPL: 133dB (@ 1m)
- Connections: (2) XLR+1/4” (6.35mm) inputs; (2) XLR outputs; (1) IEC power cable input
- External Controls: Volume control, signal/clip limiter with LED, DSP output mode switch with LED, polarity-reverse switch with LED, extended low-frequency switch with LED, power switch with LED
- Electronic Protections: Electronic clip, thermal and transducer overdrive protection
- Enclosure: Internally braced MDF cabinet; 36mm mounting pole socket on top panel
- Connection: Standard IEC Cable
- Input Voltage: 110 – 120, 220 – 240VAC; 50/60Hz
- Consumption: 1000W
- Fuse: T10AL AC250V (110–120V) or T5AL AC250V (220–240V)
Weight and Dimensions:
- Weight: 86.4 lbs. (39.2kg)
- Dimensions (Height x Width x Depth): 26.8” x 21” x 24.7” (680 x 533 x 628mm)
Please Note: Due to the size and weight of this item, other shipping costs might be incurred. Please contact the sales team for details.
|Shipping Weight (kg)||45.000000|
|Woofer Size||18" woofer|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!