Allen & Heath MixWizard3 16:2 Mixing Desk
Availability: OUT OF STOCK
Available to Order from our Suppliers
The legendary MixWizard mixing desk range ir now in it's third generation, and has built upon its already impressive market status with the addition of all-new features. This versatile, easy to use 16 mic/line channel mixer is the next generation of this idustry standard multi-purpose design.
Market Leading 16 Channel Mixer with an all new preamp design and advanced grounding sceheme
Featuring 16 mic/line inputs, 100mm Faders across the board, a comprehensive 4-band EQ, 6 Aux Sends, 2 Stereo Returns, a dedicated mono output fader, Independent A-B output, Twin 3-colour metering, 16 onboard FX programmes, and SysLink 2 Compatibility, this rack-mountable mixer carries on the well-earned Allen & Heath legacy, and is the ultimate studio acessory.
If you have any queries regarding the availability of this product, please contact our online sales team directly.
- 16 mic/line inputs with balanced XLR/TRS jack, and direct output
- 100mm Faders - throughout
- 4-band EQ - comprehensive equalisation with 2 sweepable mids
- 6 auxiliary sends - 2 pre, 2 switched, 2 post fade (may be reconfigured)
- 2 stereo returns - on TRS jack
- Dedicated mono output fader with innovative mode for control of aux fed subs
- Independent A-B output to feed any number of applications, including a 2-track recorder, monitor foldback or speaker fills
- Metering - Twin 3-colour, 12 segment bargraphs follow selected monitor source, channel signal and peak LEDs
- Onbaord FX - 16 FX programs with external editing software connected via MIDI
- Pluggable jumpers for user configurability
- Mounting - desk or rack mountable, with rotating connector pod
- Sys-Link 2 output option - for connection to other Allen & Heath Sys-Link compatible consoles
|Manufacturer||Allen and Heath|
|Shipping Weight (kg)||2.000000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!