Demo the Alesis Strike Pro Electronic Drum Kit at your local PMT Store!
The brand new Alesis Strike Pro Electronic Drum Kit represents a huge leap forward for drummers looking to have the flexibility of an electronic kit with the familiar response of an acoustic kit. Featuring large dual hoop pads with mesh heads and premium wooden shells in standard acoustic drum sizes of 14" snare, 8,10,12 & 14" toms and a 14" kick.
11 Piece Professional Electronic Drum Kit with Mesh Heads
The new Alesis Strike Pro cymbals - 16” 3-zone ride, (3) 14” crashes w/choke and 12” hi hat— are also an exciting step forward. They play super realistic: a perfect blend of feel, control and bounce. They offer a larger bell area for enhanced playability, along with a cool “hammered look.”
The Alesis Strike Pro Performance Module has a sound library with 100 brand new drum kits and 100 customizable user kits made from over 1000 instruments. The module has on-board sampling capability, SD card storage, and USB/MIDI connectivity, which you can use in conjunction with your favorite music production software as well as the powerful new Strike Software Editor. Its 4.3-inch color LED screen displays all your settings and choices at a quick glance.
- Large dual-hoop pads with wood shells, and adjustable mesh heads
- 14” Kick drum, 14” dual-zone snare pad, 8”,10”,12”, and 14” dual-zone tom pads
- 16” triple-zone ride cymbal, three 14” crash cymbals, and 12” moveable hi-hat
- Premium 4-Post Chrome Rack
- Strike performance module with 4.3 full-color LCD screen and individual outputs
- All new sounds, 200 kit locations and over 1000 multi-sampled instruments
- Software editor for creating custom kits/instruments, and importing .wav files
- 50 play-along songs (download)
- On board Sampling capability
- USB/MIDI output for use with virtual instrument and recording software
*All New 1.2 Firmware Update*
As of July 2017, Firmware version 1.2 has been made available for all Alesis Strike Pro customers. This robust new upgrade adds a number of important features and improves upon many of those already present. With the downloading and installation of 1.2, you will have noticeably much more control and flexibility within your Strike kit.
1.2 Updated Feature List
- Sample Mode: Added Internal and Internal+Aux
- Input recording modes. Sample yourself playing solo or playing along with music from your Aux input.
- Loop Mode: Each of the two layers on each trigger can be set to loop its playback.
- Layer Velocity Limit High/Low: Configure a layer to play in certain velocity ranges only
- Metronome Output Routing: Route the metronome to the Main Out, the Headphone Out, or both.
- USB mass-storage capability
- General trigger performance enhancements. Improved dynamic range.
- Improved hi-hat pedal performance, including greater dynamic range for “chick” sound
- Adjustable Splash Performance
Additionally, the Software Editor gives you the opportunity to connect your Mac / PC to your Alesis Strike Pro kit via USB cable. Simply connect your kit, open the editor, et voila!, you can create and edit custom kit combinations for your Strike module. You can also import more multi-instrument layers than ever before, and don't forget to make use of the Alesis exclusive automap feature!
As well as the 14,000 plus samples included with the Strike Pro module, the software editor allows you to import your very own .wav files, enabling the mixing and matching of kits to your heart's desire. Once completed these configurations can be saved onto an SD for safe-keeping and later use.
This software editor is the most powerful of its kind, and one of the most powerful tools for electronic drummers on the market.
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*