One of the all-time classic drum machines...the Alesis SR-16 should be in every serious musicians studio!
233 natural drum sounds with responsive pad triggers, 50 preset patterns and full MIDI I/O
As one of the most popular drum machines ever made, the SR-16 has been used by everyone from songwriters to live performers to remix engineers as their drum machine of choice. The reason is simple: it features a great selection of 233 realistic, natural drum sounds, offered both in dry form and sampled with incomparable digital reverbs. You can quickly lay down your own drum sequences and loops for use as backing tracks, songwriting guides and tune ideas, or use the SR-16 as a fully-featured MIDI interface with 5-pin In, Out and Thru connectivity.
Dynamic Articulation enables a drum sound to change its tonal content as it's played harder for truly realistic performances. The SR-16 features 50 preset patterns that were actually played in by top studio drummers, not just programmed and quantized. You'll find enough built-in rhythmic variations (with A, B and two Fill sections) for composing complete arrangements, and you can create and save your own customized patterns and songs.
Whether you need a songwriting partner or an accompanyist for live performance, turn to the all-time world standard in drum machines: the SR-16.
- Audio Outputs: 4 (2 stereo pairs)
- Pads: 12 velocity sensitive (w/ Dynamic Articulation)
- Sample/DAC Bit Resolution: 16/18
- Sounds: 233
- Sounds Accessible via Pads: 12
- Sounds Accessible via MIDI: 120
- Polyphony: 16 voice
- Panning: 7-position user programmable
- Velocity Response: 8 loudness levels via pads, 127 via MIDI
- Timing Resolution: 96 ppq
- Time Signature Range: 1-128 beats per pattern
- Tempo Range: 20-255 bpm
- Notes/Patterns/Songs: 12,000/400 (200 user, 200 preset)/100
- Kits: 50 user, 50 preset
- MIDI Program Change Response: Kit
- Sync: MIDI Clock/Song Position Pointer
- Footswitch Jacks/Functions: 2; start/stop, count/A/B/fill
- Other Features: Sound stacking, step editing, stereo samples with reverb and ambience
- Dynamic Articulation: Modulates tone
- Power: 9 VAC External Transformer
- Dimensions: (WxHxD) 9.25"x1.5"x6.5"
- Weight: 2.5 lbs (1.1kg)
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*. All Price Match transactions are at the discretion of PMT Online, and we reserve the right to withdraw the Price Match at any time.