The Alesis iO4 is a compact, rugged audio interface perfect for mobile studio recording on the move.
4-Channel, 24-Bit Recording Interface with versatile I/O options
The iO4 has four input channels, each having an XLR microphone input, a 1/4-inch TRS insert for external effects units and a 1/4-inch TS jack that works with line-level sources and can accommodate direct connection of guitars. The iO4 features discrete-design preamplifiers and 48-volt phantom power on each of its four input channels as well for use with virtually all microphones and audio sources. Producers and musicians will appreciate the ability to connect a second pair of reference monitors or route audio to external effects processors using iO4’s four available output channels. For remote tracking and alternative playback, the iO4 has a 6.3mm jack headphone output.
The iO4 packs power and function into a compact package. No matter which recording software you like, how many microphones and preamps you have, or how large your library of plug-ins and VSTs, you need a way to get audio into your computer.
- Four-channel computer audio-recording interface
- Record up to 24-bit audio into virtually any software
- Monitor sessions with studio monitor and headphone outputs
- High-quality A/D and D/A converters, discrete-design preamps, 48V phantom power
- Inputs for microphones, line-level sources, and instruments including guitars
- Tricolor stereo level meter and lighted status indicators for visual monitoring
- MIDI Input and Output jacks for playing and controlling software with instruments
- This product is class compliant; it does not require drivers
|Software Included||cubase le|
|Power Supply||optional 6v dc|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*