The Alesis Control Hub is one of the most cost effective solutions for connecting MIDI Keyboards and devices to your iOS device, Mac or PC. It also features two 6.3mm jack audio outputs to connect your reference monitors, making this an affordable, portable studio interface for on-the-move music making.
Equipped with both a MIDI In and a MIDI Out jack, the Control Hub is the perfect MIDI Interface for working with workstation keyboards, digital pianos, drum machines and modules, MIDI controllers, sequencers, and other MIDI gear. There is even a customizable foot pedal/footswitch input that can be assigned to nearly any type of MIDI message—even SysEx!
- MIDI interface with audio playback
- Easily connects to your Mac or PC
- MIDI In and Out jacks connect to virtually any MIDI gear
- Audio outputs provide playback from your software or app
- Headphone output with dedicated volume control
- MIDI assignable footswitch/pedal input offers extreme flexibility
- Compact modern design with black chrome accents
- USB-powered; no power supply required
|Power Supply||usb bus powered|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*. All Price Match transactions are at the discretion of PMT Online, and we reserve the right to withdraw the Price Match at any time.