With the inclusion of an integrated 4-out USB soundcard, a road-ready travel case, full transpose/split/pre-set selection controls and full MIDI integration, Akai MPK Road 88 provides hassle-free functionality fused with a superior playing response.
Hammer-Action 88-Note USB Keyboard Controller
Akai MPK Road is perfect semi-professional to professional keyboard players that want to harness the processing power of their laptop on stage or in the studio, without compromising the natural feel of a full-range, 88 note, hammer-action keyboard.
Akai MPK Road 88 Key Features:
- 88-key velocity-sensitive, graded hammer-action keyboard with aftertouch
- On-board 4 output USB Soundcard with 2 TRS Aux and 2 TRS main outputs
- MIDI-In and MIDI-Out connectors for connection to sound modules, sequencers and more
- 3 variable pedal inputs (standard footswitch and variable pedal compatible)
- Transpose, Split and Preset selection controls
- Dedicated volume control for precise adjustment of Main, Aux and Headphone outputs
- Integrated road-ready travel case, carry handle
Piano-Style Hammer Action 88 Keybed
As a pro keyboard player, you'll know that feel is everything. MPK Road features a Model-A premium 88-key velocity-sensitive keybed with aftertouch, designed to offer the most lifelike grand piano performance possible at a reasonable price.
Akai have spent over two years of intense engineering research and development creating the Model-A keybed. The end result is a keybed that blows the like-for-like competition away!
Intuitive Top Panel
MPK Road features a simplistic, intuitive top panel interface that makes navigation and accessing sounds very easy. With one-button controls for Volume, Transpose, Aplit Mode and MIDI Setup, everything you need to get the most from the keyboard is within arm's reach.
USB MIDI Ready
Via a simple USB connection, MPK Road is fully capable of sending and receiving MIDI messages from your favourite DAW or software synths.
Also, with MPK Road 88’s integrated class compliant 4-output soundcard, you can easily route your virtual instruments to mixers and monitoring sources simultaneously. This keyboard enables you to manage and employ your VI collection to maximum effect, with a keybed designed for optimum expressive capability.
Built for the Road
Akai MPK Road comes shipped with a road-ready hard case, designed to handle the rigours of touring and gigging.
Akai MPK Road 88 Specifications:
- 2 x 5 pin MIDI DIN connectors
- 2 x 1/4" (6.35 mm) TRS Expression pedal jacks (continuous)
- 1 x 1/4" TRS sustain pedal jack (continuous)
- 2 x 1/4" TRS Main Outputs
- 2 x 1/4" Aux Outputs
- 1 x USB 2.0 Type-B port
- 1 x Power adapter input
- Via USB or power adapter (6VDC, 1A, center-positive - Sold separately)
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 55.0" x 14.5" x 6.7" (1399 x 369 x 171mm)
- Weight: 28.3kg
|Number of Keys||88 keys|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*. All Price Match transactions are at the discretion of PMT Online, and we reserve the right to withdraw the Price Match at any time.