The Aguilar DB 751 continues the legacy set by the world famous DB 750. Delivering 975 Watts at 2 ohms and 750 Watts at 4 ohms this amp has the headroom you need to play any size venue. This is a great bass head for the seasoned pros out there - made in NYC!
- Self-Diagnostic Protection Circuit and Thermal Overload Protection Circuit (both with LED indicators)
- Power Output: 975 watts @ 2 ohms, 750 watts @ 4 ohms, 400 watts @ 8 ohms
- Preamp Section: Three 12AX7’s
- Power Section: 12 complimentary lateral MOSFETs
- Transformer: Custom Aguilar toroidal power transformer
- EQ Section: passive tone stack with active midrange element, bass: +12 / -12 @ 40Hz; midrange: +12 / -12 @ 750Hz; treb: +12 / -7 @ 4kHz
- Deep Switch: Adds 5 dB of broadband boost at 30 Hz
- Bright Switch: Adds 5 dB of broadband boost at 5-7 kHz
- Effects Loop: Send is push/pull for line or instrument level; Return is push/pull for parallel or series operation
- Inputs: One 1/4" input jack with an active/passive switch
- Outputs: Two Neutrik Speakon speaker outputs, Jensen XLR balanced output (with pre/post EQ and ground lift switch) and Tuner out.
- Cooling: High quality whisper fans with thermal speed control
- Dimensions: 17" W x 14" D x 5.25" H
- Rack Size: Three Spaces, Includes detachable rack ears
- Weight: 42 lbs
- Warranty: Ten Year Limited
- Includes: Rack Ears
- Optional: FS-1 Mute Switch, Head Cases in DB Colors
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*