Natural, accurate bass response - the Adam Sub10 MK2 active subwoofer is suited for home and professional studios alike.
Combining 200 watts (RMS) of power with an 10" paper subwoofer, the Sub10 MK2 perfectly compliments smaller active studio monitors such as the Adam AX Series.
Adam Audio Sub10 Mk2 Key Features
- Linear bass reproduction down to 25 Hz
- Maximum Peak sound pressure in 1 m 113 dB
- High efficiency PWM amplifier
- Special 10" woofer with paper diaphragm
- Easy manual or automatic (de-)activation
- According to downward working bass reflex tube with generous dimensions and corresponding rounding
- Upper cut-off frequency is selectable between 50 - 150 Hz
- Connectable high-pass filter for the satellite outputs, which blocks signals below 85 Hz
The Adam Sub10 MK2 also comes with a handy remote control which allows you to change the volume or crossover frequency from your favourite listening position.
Register for Extended 5 Year Warranty
Adam Audio Monitors come with a 2 Years Manufacturer's warranty as standard, with an optional extension to 5 Years via registration of your purchase through MYADAM User Form. That's peace of mind if anything goes wrong, with a full repair service if required, for 5 years!
10% Off - Student Discount
Attention Students: If you're a student or lecturer in Higher Education, you should know that all Adam Audio products are now available to you with a 10% cashback reward.
Purchase via PMT Online and submit your invoice directly Adam Audio for 10% cashback. Full terms & conditions can be found here
Adam Audio SUB10 MK2 Specifications:
- Frequency Response: 25 Hz - 150 Hz
- THD > 60 Hz: 1 %
- Max. peak SPL at 1 m: 113 dB
- Crossover Frequencies: 50 - 150 Hz
- Input Impedance: 10 kOhm
- Panel: Rear
- Weight: 46.3 lb (21 kg)
- Height x Width x Depth: 22" (560 mm) x 12" (300 mm) x 15.5" (400 mm)
- Warranty: 5 years (2 years warranty plus 3 years optional with product registration)
- Delivery Contents: Power cord, manual
|Shipping Weight (kg)||20.700000|
|Warranty||2 years (extra 3 years upon registration of product with adam)|
|Power||200 Watts (RMS)|
|SPL||113 dB max SPL|
|Woofer Size||10" woofer|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!