Natural, accurate bass response - the Adam Sub10 MK2 active subwoofer is suited for home and professional studios alike.
Combining 200 watts (RMS) of power with an 10" paper subwoofer, the Sub10 MK2 perfectly compliments smaller active studio monitors such as the Adam AX Series.
Adam Audio Sub10 Mk2 Key Features
- Linear bass reproduction down to 25 Hz
- Maximum Peak sound pressure in 1 m 113 dB
- High efficiency PWM amplifier
- Special 10" woofer with paper diaphragm
- Easy manual or automatic (de-)activation
- According to downward working bass reflex tube with generous dimensions and corresponding rounding
- Upper cut-off frequency is selectable between 50 - 150 Hz
- Connectable high-pass filter for the satellite outputs, which blocks signals below 85 Hz
The Adam Sub10 MK2 also comes with a handy remote control which allows you to change the volume or crossover frequency from your favourite listening position.
10% Off - Student Discount
Attention Students: If you're a student or lecturer in Higher Education, you should know that all Adam Audio products are now available to you with a 10% cashback reward.
Purchase via PMT either in-store or online and submit your invoice directly Adam Audio for 10% cashback. Full terms & conditions can be found here
Adam Audio SUB10 MK2 Specifications:
- 10“ Subwoofer (paper)
- Amp. Power RMS / Music: 200 W / 300
- Frequency response: 25 Hz - 150 Hz
- Max. peak SPL at 1 m: 113 db
|Power||200 watts (rms)|
|SPL||113 db max spl|
|Woofer Size||10" woofer|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*