The Adam Audio T10S active subwoofer is powerful yet compact, delivering 130W of great, low end tone.
Powerful Yet Compact
This active subwoofer is equipped with a 130-watt class D amplifier which powers a 10" driver.
As a result, you get fantastic output with a frequency response of 32Hz to 120Hz.
Adam Audio T10S Active Subwoofer Key Features:
- 130-Watt Subwoofer
- Class D Amplifier
- 10" Woofer
- 32Hz – 120Hz Frequency Response
- Internal Adjustable Two-Channel Crossover
- Designed to Complement Adam Audio T5V and T7V
Perfect for Studio Monitoring and Critical Listening
The Adam Audio T10S active sub is perfect for studio monitor use, with its compact size being a godsend when studio space is a premium.
While the T10S subwoofer has been specially designed to complement Adam Audio’s acclaimed T5V and T7V near field monitors, you will enjoy exceptional results from this sub when pairing it with any high-quality studio monitors.
A phase reverse switch, three crossover points with bypass, 80Hz and 120Hz and footswitch bypass compatibility allow you to get the results you need in the studio – fast.
The T10S powered subwoofer also features an internal adjustable two-channel crossover.
This allows you to tailor the bass signal to your exact needs, fitting it perfectly into your system for the best possible performance.
Great Sound, Streamlined Style
Equipped with a Class D amplifier, the Adam Audio T10S subwoofer is able to produce big sound from a compact, lightweight unit.
Its streamlined, refined style means it’ll suit any studio and it fits in perfectly with the Adam Audio T series.
Testament to the great performance and reliability of their products, Adam Audio offers a two year warranty on the T10S subwoofer which you can extend to five years by registering your product!
Buy the Adam Audio T10S powered subwoofer from Professional Music Technology now to get incredible bass response for professional-level audio monitoring applications.
Adam Audio T10S Subwoofer Specifcations:
- Woofer: 1x 10", downfiring
- Built-in amplifiers: 1 x Class-D
- Amplifier Power: 130 W [RMS]
- Input Sensitivity: +4 dBu / -10 dBV
- Frequency Response: 28 Hz–120 Hz [@ -6 dB; up to 300 Hz with crossover bypass]
- Max. SPL at 1 m [hemi-sphere]: 104 dB SPL
- Crossover Frequency: 80 Hz / 120 Hz / Bypass [adjustable via 3-way switch]
- Panel: Rear
- Control Options: Crossover Frequency, Phase Inversion, Volume
- Analog Inputs: 2 x XLR female, 2 x RCA female
- Analog Outputs: 2 x XLR male, 2 x RCA female
- Weight: 12.2 kg [27 lb]
- Height x Width x Depth: 390 mm x 318 mm x 413 mm [15.38“ x 12.5“ x 16.25“]
- Mounting Options: Floor standing, rubber feet
- AC Input Voltage: 100–240 V multi-range
- Remote Bypass: via 1/4" TS jack [foot switch not included]
- Warranty period: 5 years [2 year parts and labor warranty, plus an additional 3 years available with product registration]
- Delivery Contents: Power cord, Quick Start Guide, Welcome Card
|Woofer Size||10" woofer|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*