The Adam Audio T10S is a sleek, powerful 10" active studio subwoofer, designed to enhance and improve any studio monitoring setup. If you need emergency low-frequency reinforcement, look no further than this monster of a sub that stays true to your recordings.
High-Precision Bass Monitoring
The Adam T10S represents an affordable yet efficient way to open up your low end frequencies for a project or home studio. With sleek design elements and dynamics tailored for the Adam Audio T Series, it's a compact solution for anyone with a pair of the Adam Audio T5V or T7V monitors.
By handling all of the frequencies below 120Hz, the Adam Audio T10S gives your satellite speakers room to 'breathe' and handle all of the mid-range and top end. The end result is less 'mud' in your mix, and less ear fatigue as your mix and master.
Adam Audio T10S Subwoofer Key Features:
- Ideal addition to smaller nearfield monitors, specifically the Adam Audio T Series
- Powerful, compression-free sound reproduction even at very high sound levels
- Low-distortion amplification at both low and high volume levels
- Unrestricted bass reproduction for low-fatigue operation
- Easy manual or automatic (de-)activation (via optional foot switch)
- Crossover optimized for Adam T Series studio monitors
- Analog XLR / RCA in- and outputs - Optimized for balanced and unbalanced line signals
- Small footprint - Flexible positioning in room for optimal sound results
- 2 years warranty with optional extension to 3 years with the registration of the product - Full repair service if required for 5 years!
Efficient, Powerful Low-End Performance
The Adam T10S is equipped with a high-efficiency, 130-watt, Class D amplifier and a down-firing 10" woofer. With a Maximum Peak Sound Pressure level (at 1m) of 104 dB, the T10s has more than enough power to handle even the most bass-hungry Electronic, Dance, Techno and Hip-Hop music production.
Optimised for Adam T Series
The T10S Subwoofer takes into account the specific characteristics of the T5V and T7V studio monitors. By considering the frequency response and power handling, you're guaranteed optimal performance and an accurate reference every time.
Equally, the T10S can be paired up to almost any standard studio montiors via Balanced XLR or Unbalanced RCA cable connectors.
Optional Footswitch Control
For seamless A-B testing during your mix process, your can connect a latching footswitch to the T10S too. This allows you to bypass the subwoofer and mix entirely in headphones or stereo monitors. You'll never know how you mixed without it!
Register for Extended 5 Year Warranty
Adam Audio Monitors come with a 2 Years Manufacturer's warranty as standard, with an optional extension to 5 Years via registration of your purchase through MYADAM User Form. That's peace of mind if anything goes wrong, with a full repair service if required, for 5 years!
Adam Audio T10S Specifcations:
- Woofer: 1x 10", downfiring
- Built-in amplifiers: 1 x Class-D
- Amplifier Power: 130 W [RMS]
- Input Sensitivity: +4 dBu / -10 dBV
- Frequency Response: 28 Hzâ€“120 Hz [@ -6 dB; up to 300 Hz with crossover bypass]
- Max. SPL at 1 m [hemi-sphere]: 104 dB SPL
- Crossover Frequency: 80 Hz / 120 Hz / Bypass [adjustable via 3-way switch]
- Panel: Rear
- Control Options: Crossover Frequency, Phase Inversion, Volume
- Analog Inputs: 2 x XLR female, 2 x RCA female
- Analog Outputs: 2 x XLR male, 2 x RCA female
- Weight: 12.2 kg [27 lb]
- Height x Width x Depth: 390 mm x 318 mm x 413 mm [15.38" x 12.5" x 16.25"]
- Mounting Options: Floor standing, rubber feet
- AC Input Voltage: 100â€“240 V multi-range
- Remote Bypass: via 1/4" TS jack [foot switch not included]
- Warranty period: 5 years [2 year parts and labor warranty, plus an additional 3 years available with product registration]
- Delivery Contents: Power cord, Quick Start Guide, Welcome Card
|Warranty||2 years (extra 3 years upon registration of product with adam)|
|Woofer Size||10" woofer|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*. All Price Match transactions are at the discretion of PMT Online, and we reserve the right to withdraw the Price Match at any time.