Adam Audio A8X Active Studio Monitor
Availability: IN STOCK
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
Suitable as both a nearfield and midfield monitor, the Adam Audio A8X is the largest in the AX Series - lending well to both nearfield and midfield monitoring applications.
Award-Winning Near-/Midfield Monitor
The Adam A8X boasts 150 watts (RMS) of power through a 2" tweeter and 8.5" woofer with front positioned bass reflex ports. This gives the A8X a fantastic low end, precise response that is ideal for modern electronic music producers or mix engineers of all genres.
For producers that want that extra bass punch or longer throw in a larger room, the A8X trumps the smaller monitors in the AX Series.
Adam Audio A8X Key Features:
- X-ART tweeter, handmade in Berlin
- The air velocity ratio of 4:1 during the sound generation by folded X-ART membrane
- Ultra-light but extremely dimensionally stable woofer material (Carbon/Rohacell/Glass fiber)
- Vertical 2-way system with 8.5” woofer
- Spacious bass reflex ports on the front
- Highly efficient PWM amplifier for the woofer coupled with an A/B amplifier for X-ART tweeter
- Linear frequency response of 38 Hz to 50 kHz
- Maximum peak sound pressure per pair in 1 m : 120 dB
- Simple, stepless room acoustic adjustments over tweeter gain, low and high shelf filters
- Analog XLR and RCA inputs
- Acoustically optimized cabinet geometry
- Directional sound radiation in vertical plane
- Volume control and on/off switch on the front
- 2 years warranty with optional extension to 3 years
10% Off - Student Discount
Attention Students: If you're a student or lecturer in Higher Education, you should know that all Adam Audio products are now available to you with a 10% cashback reward.
Purchase via PMT Online and submit your invoice directly Adam Audio for 10% cashback. Full terms & conditions can be found here
Adam's handmade Ribbon Tweeter technology offers a clearly defined high end response with superb stereo imaging properties. The X-Art Tweeter allows longer operation in the session, with fewer signs of fatigue for the user.
Award Winning Performance
The Adam A8x monitors have recently claimed Sound on Sound's 'Best Studio Monitor Award 2017' - a thoroughly deserved award from industry professionals that highlights it's performance-to-price value.
Register for Extended 5 Year Warranty
Adam Audio Monitors come with a 2 Years Manufacturer's warranty as standard, with an optional extension to 5 Years via registration of your purchase through MYADAM User Form. That's peace of mind if anything goes wrong, with a full repair service if required, for 5 years!
Adam Audio A8X Specifications:
|Shipping Weight (kg)||13.400000|
|Warranty||2 years (extra 3 years upon registration of product with adam)|
|Power||200 Watts (RMS)|
|Woofer Size||8" woofer|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!