Introducing Ableton Live 10 Suite UPG from Live 1-9 Standard Download: your next step on the road to creating bolder sounds, whilst unlocking near unlimited creative potential in audio production.
Create And Arrange Your Tracks With Ease
With all of these these new plug-ins, samples, and general improvements to hand, you can create bolder sounds than ever before!
If you're looking for a new, powerful DAW software download, but already have a copy of Ableton Live 1-9 Standard, then this is definitely the best choice for you.
Free Upgrade To Ableton Live 11!
Yes, you read that correctly.
Purchase this product between November 10th 2020 and the launch of Ableton Live 11 (early 2021) and you will not only get it at a reduced price, but you will also qualify for an upgrade to the Live 11 equivalent upon release, FREE OF CHARGE!
Simply register this product with your Ableton account and the product key for your version of Live 11 will be made upon on the day of release.
How's that for a deal?!
For a full list of features available to Ableton Live 11, head on over to the official Ableton website
Live 10 Suite New Features:
- Wavetable: Immediately playable, infinitely capable, Stretch, morph and shape a wide range of waveforms into a rich and vast sound palette.
- Drum Essentials: Drum Essentials is a collection of handpicked sounds selected to cover a wide range of styles.
- Skitter and Step: A sound collection that inhabits the space where growling basses, rinsing pads and jarring melodies collide with jagged, broken percussion.
- Chop and Swing: A homage to the style that made sampling an art form and put a new kind of groove on the musical map.
- Drum Buss: A one-stop workstation for drums, capable of adding warmth, distortion, drive, compression, transient shaping, plus a dedicated low end section.
- UtilityUpdated for Live 10: Multipurpose tool for adjusting gain, phase, stereo width and more.
- Electric Keyboards: Electric Keyboards is a new Pack featuring multisampled Fender Rhodes Suitcase, Wurlitzer A-200, and Hammond C3.
- Drum Booth: Drum Booth contains carefully curated samples of acoustic kits recorded in a tight, dry room.
Session View And Arrangement View
Upgrading to Ableton Live 10 Suite will give you all of the effects, instruments, sounds, and creative features you need to make the music you love.
If using traditional timeline-based composition methods is your thing, or if you'd prefer a more conventional, free approach, then Ableton Live 10 Suite has got you covered.
In addition to this, you can use both Session and Arrangement View types, as well as work with both Analog and MIDI, not to mention the ability to adjust both tempo and timing in real time - when it comes to limits, the only one holding you back with Ableton Live 10 Suite is your own imagination.
Versatile Array of Instruments and Effects
As if all of that wasn't enough, Ableton Live 10 Suite comes complete with a huge library of native devices - including Wavetable, FM, and physical modeling synthesis - with intuitive interfaces, and flexible synthesis architectures.
In addition to this, there's a whole host of Effects devices for you to choose from, specialised for both MIDI and Live Audio situations, which allow you to shape your sound accordingly.
Core Sound Selection Library
As if all of the above wasn't enough, Ableton Live 10 Suite comes complete with a rich collection of vintage synths, analog drum machines, multi-sampled drums, electric pianos, and more.
In addition to this, there are Curated Collections of sounds from selected scenes - including Instrument Racks, clips and samples, which have been designed to be molded and shaped into an entirely new entity.
This product requires that you have Ableton Live 1-9 Standard already installed on your computer before it will work!
Ableton Live 10 Suite UPG from Live 1-9 Standard Download Highlights
- Downloadable upgrade for Ableton Live 1-9 Standard to Ableton Live 10 Suite
- Unlimited Audio and MIDI tracks
- Unlimited Scenes
- 5000+ Sounds! (More than 70GB-worth!)
- 15 Software instruments, 55 Audio Effects, 17 MIDI effects
- 12 Send and Return tracks
- 256 mono audio input channels
- 256 mono audio output channels
- Capture MIDI
- Complex warp modes
- Audio to MIDI
- Max for Live
Purching This Products Gets You:
- A Live 10 installer to download from Your Account
- A PDF manual included with your installer
- Sounds and Packs which can be downloaded directly from the Packs section in the Live 10 browser by clicking the download icon, then clicking Install. They can also be downloaded from the web in the Your Packs section after login.
- Windows 7 (SP1), Windows 8 or Windows 10 (64-bit)
- 64-bit Intel Core or AMD multi-core processor (Intel Core processor or faster recommended)
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended)
- 1366x768 display resolution
- ASIO compatible audio hardware for Link support (also recommended for optimal audio performance)
- USB port (USB 2.0 or better) for program installation
- Access to an internet connection for authorizing Live (for downloading additional content and updating Live, a fast internet connection is recommended)
- Approximately 3 GB disk space on the system drive for the basic installation (8 GB free disk space recommended)
- Up to 76 GB disk space for additionally available sound content
|Shipping Weight (kg)||1.000000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.