Are you studying or in the employ of an educational institution, and looking to get your hands on an Industry Standard audio production tool? Then this Ableton Live 10 Standard EDU Download could well be for you!
Featuring a huge 10+ GB or loops and samples (more than 1800 sounds in total), 42 Audio and MIDI effects, and 3 built-in virtual instruments (Simpler, Impulse, and Drum Rack), alongside Instrument Racks and External instrument Functionality from the moment you switch it on, Ableton Live 10 Standard can help bring your compositions to life!
Best of all, since you're a student or teacher, this software can be yours for an incredible price!
The Industry Standard Re-Born!Now firmly established as the world's most popular Music Production software, Ableton Live 10 delivers a music making experience like no other. Live 10 brings new functionality and new high-res visualizations to Push. Now you’ll spend even less time with the computer - whether you’re composing ideas, editing MIDI or shaping and mixing sounds.
Create bolder sounds with Live’s new devices. Stay in the flow with a multitude of workflow improvements. Do even more away from the computer with Push. Build your sound with a curated library. And get the unlimited potential of Max for Live, seamlessly built in.
Please note: This is a DOWNLOAD copy of Ableton Live 10 Standard. You will need a working internet connection to receive this product. Upon purchase, you will be contacted by a member of our sales team for you to provide your eligibility for this Education version.
Free Upgrade To Ableton Live 11!
Yes, you read that correctly.
Purchase this product between November 10th 2020 and the launch of Ableton Live 11 (early 2021) and you will not only get it at a reduced price, but you will also qualify for an upgrade to the Live 11 equivalent upon release, FREE OF CHARGE!
Simply register this product with your Ableton account and the product key for your version of Live 11 will be made upon on the day of release.
How's that for a deal?!
For a full list of features available to Ableton Live 11, head on over to the official Ableton website
Live 10 Standard Key Features:
- Downloadable multitrack Audio recording and MIDI sequencing of software and hardware instruments
- Unique Session View for nonlinear composition, flexible performance and improvisation
- Real-time warping of audio: automatically sync music and loops, regardless of tempo
- MIDI-mappable controls for hands-on creation onstage or in the studio – plus automatic mapping for popular hardware controllers
- Audio to MIDI conversion tools: extract harmony, melody or drums from an audio sample and convert it into MIDI.
- Comprehensive selection of built-in audio effects for creative sound design, mixing or mastering
- Advanced sampling and slicing tools
- VST and Audio Unit support
- Groove engine to apply swing to audio or MIDI, or extract rhythmic ‘feel’ of other audio files
- Video import and export for scoring to video or warping video to music
Instruments, effects and sounds:
- 3 instruments: Simpler, Impulse and Drum Rack – plus Instrument Racks and the External Instrument device q
- 42 audio and MIDI effects
- 1800+ sounds
- 10+GB of loops and samples
Ableton Live 10.1 Update
With the Able Live 10.1 update, new user wavetables, new devices, workflow upgrades and more have been added.
What’s New in Ableton Live 10.1?
The 10.1 update of Ableton Live expands your music making and sound shaping potential with new features while improving key elements for editing and finalising your music.
Ableton Live 10.1 New Features Include:
- User Wavetables – You will now be able to extend the capabilities of Wavetable’s oscillator section by importing your own wavetables or any wavetables or any samples into the device.
- Channel EQ – A flexible yet simple EQ with curves and gain ranges suitable for a wide range of audio material. The shape of the filters adapts based on how controls are set to always provide musical results.
- Delay – Combines Simple Delay and Ping Pong Delay while adding feature upgrades. Ping pong behaviour, Jump, Fade-In and Pitch controls from those devices can all be accessed from the front panel.
- New Automation Features – You get a palette of automation shapes to choose from which give you the ability to stretch and skew automation and enter values with a numerical keypad. You also get easier access to clip modulation in Session View. What’s more, Live now also detects curved movements inside automation and can merge multiple breakpoints into C- and S-shapes.
- Improvements to Zooming and Scrolling – Live 10.1 update makes switching between detailed views and big-picture editing even faster with streamlined keyboard shortcuts, pinch zooming on compatible computers, a resizable Assignment Overview window and more.
- Track Freezing with Sidechains – You can now freeze tracks that contain sidechain routing.
- VST3 Support – Ableton live now supports VST3 plug-ins with the 10.1 update.
- Export Return and Master Effects – You now have the option to export single tracks and groups with return and master effects applied.
Of course, the 10.1 update is free for all Ableton Live 10 owners, current and new so download it and get making music.
Ableton Live 10 Intro Spec List:
- Nondestructive editing with unlimited undo
- Multitrack recording up to 32-bit/192 kHz
- Automatic plug-in delay compensation
- Ableton Link integration
- MIDI remote control instant mapping
- MIDI output to hardware synths
- MIDI Clock/sync
- ReWire support
- Multicore/multiprocessor support
- WAV, AIFF, MP3, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC file support
- Unlimited Audio and MIDI tracks
- Unlimited Scenes
- 12 Send and return tracks
- 256 Audio inputs, 256 outputs
- Rex file support
- POW-r dithering
- Groove Pool and extract groove
|Shipping Weight (kg)||1.000000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.