Ableton Live 10 Standard is the latest incarnation of the world's most famous Music Production suite, now expanded with over 10GB of loops and samples (over 1800 sounds in total!), 42 audio and MIDI effects, and 3 built-in virtual instruments (Simpler, Impulse and Drum Rack). Live 10 Standard also features Instrument Racks and External Instrument functionality straight out the box.
The Industry Standard Re-Born!Now firmly established as the world's most popular Music Production software, Ableton Live 10 delivers a music making experince like no other. Live 10 brings new functionality and new high-res visualizations to Push. Now you’ll spend even less time with the computer - whether you’re composing ideas, editing MIDI or shaping and mixing sounds.
Create bolder sounds with Live’s new devices. Stay in the flow with a multitude of workflow improvements. Do even more away from the computer with Push. Build your sound with a curated library. And get the unlimited potential of Max for Live, seamlessly built in.
Live 10 Standard Key Features:
- Multitrack Audio recording and MIDI sequencing of software and hardware instruments
- Unique Session View for nonlinear composition, flexible performance and improvisation
- Real-time warping of audio: automatically sync music and loops, regardless of tempo
- MIDI-mappable controls for hands-on creation onstage or in the studio – plus automatic mapping for popular hardware controllers
- Audio to MIDI conversion tools: extract harmony, melody or drums from an audio sample and convert it into MIDI.
- Comprehensive selection of built-in audio effects for creative sound design, mixing or mastering
- Advanced sampling and slicing tools
- VST and Audio Unit support
- Groove engine to apply swing to audio or MIDI, or extract rhythmic ‘feel’ of other audio files
- Video import and export for scoring to video or warping video to music
- Boxed Software
Instruments, effects and sounds:
- 3 instruments: Simpler, Impulse and Drum Rack – plus Instrument Racks and the External Instrument device
- 42 audio and MIDI effects
- 1800+ sounds
- 10+GB of loops and samples
Ableton Live 10.1 Update
With the Able Live 10.1 update, new user wavetables, new devices, workflow upgrades and more have been added.
What’s New in Ableton Live 10.1?
The 10.1 update of Ableton Live expands your music making and sound shaping potential with new features while improving key elements for editing and finalising your music.
Ableton Live 10.1 New Features Include:
User Wavetables – You will now be able to extend the capabilities of Wavetable’s oscillator section by importing your own wavetables or any wavetables or any samples into the device.
Channel EQ – A flexible yet simple EQ with curves and gain ranges suitable for a wide range of audio material. The shape of the filters adapts based on how controls are set to always provide musical results.
Delay – Combines Simple Delay and Ping Pong Delay while adding feature upgrades. Ping pong behaviour, Jump, Fade-In and Pitch controls from those devices can all be accessed from the front panel.
New Automation Features – You get a palette of automation shapes to choose from which give you the ability to stretch and skew automation and enter values with a numerical keypad. You also get easier access to clip modulation in Session View. What’s more, Live now also detects curved movements inside automation and can merge multiple breakpoints into C- and S-shapes.
Improvements to Zooming and Scrolling – Live 10.1 update makes switching between detailed views and big-picture editing even faster with streamlined keyboard shortcuts, pinch zooming on compatible computers, a resizable Assignment Overview window and more.
Track Freezing with Sidechains – You can now freeze tracks that contain sidechain routing.
VST3 Support – Ableton live now supports VST3 plug-ins with the 10.1 update.
Export Return and Master Effects – You now have the option to export single tracks and groups with return and master effects applied.
Of course, the 10.1 update is free for all Ableton Live 10 owners, current and new so download it and get making music.
Ableton Live 10 Intro Spec List:
- Nondestructive editing with unlimited undo
- Multitrack recording up to 32-bit/192 kHz
- Automatic plug-in delay compensation
- Ableton Link integration
- MIDI remote control instant mapping
- MIDI output to hardware synths
- MIDI Clock/sync
- ReWire support
- Multicore/multiprocessor support
- WAV, AIFF, MP3, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC file support
- Unlimited Audio and MIDI tracks
- Unlimited Scenes
- 12 Send and return tracks
- 256 Audio inputs, 256 outputs
- Rex file support
- POW-r dithering
- Groove Pool and extract groove
Please note: This is a BOXED copy of Ableton Live 10 Standard. Please call our Sales Team for more information on download-only versions.
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*