The Zoom G3Xn represents a new meaning to the word 'bang for your buck'! With over 68 on-board digital effects, 5 amp emulations and 5 cabinet emulators, the G3N offers everything a guitarist needs in one compact and travel-friendly pedal. The G3XN also adds an expression footswitch for dynamic control over modulation effects.
Accurate, Realistic Amp and Cabinet Emulation
Choose from five classic amp models and adjust the sound exactly as you would with the knobs and switches of the real thing—and then pair your amp with one of the five new cabinet emulators to complete the sound. Naturally, this offers an array of experimental and custom pairings to create your own signature sound easily.
A user-friendly, intuitive interface is powered by 3 independent editing displays, 3 rugged stomp box switches and rotary dials for in-depth patch editing. When you're done, you can store them in the on-board memory or use the Auto Save functionality to keep your settings secure.
The Zoom G3XN is one of the most affordable, fully-featured Multi-FX pedals we've seen in a long time. A must-have for anyone just starting the build their pedalboard setup or for seasoned players that need convenience on tour.
- 68 on-board high-quality digital effects, including distortion, overdrive, EQ, compression, delay, reverb, flanging, phasing, and chorusing
- 5 new amp emulators plus 5 cabinet emulators
- 75 custom-designed factory patches
- Free ZOOM Guitar Lab Mac/Windows software allows downloading of additional effects and patches
- Use up to 7 effects simultaneously, chained together in any order
- 3 stomp box switches allow effects to instantly be brought in and out
- High output booster circuit for added volume and overdrive
- Intuitive user interface
- Ultra-fast (1.6 ms) patch change speed
- 3 independent editing displays, plus large overview display
- Auto Save function for automatic saving of all patch parameters
- On-board chromatic tuner with dedicated footswitch supports all standard guitar tunings, including open and drop tunings
- Tuner range of 435 - 445 Hz
- Stereo/mono Looper allows recording of up to 80 seconds of phrase recording
- 68 built-in rhythm patterns that can be used in conjunction with the Looper
- Tap Tempo with dedicated footswitch
- Input jack accepts standard guitar cable
- Auxiliary stereo input jack for connection of smartphones and music players
- Dual output jacks for connection to guitar amps and mono or stereo PA systems
- Dedicated stereo headphone output
- Control input for external foot pedal
- Included AC adapter
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*