The Yamaha Tyros 5 61 KEY Arranger Workstation is the latest keyboard to be released from the Yamaha collection. This Arranger Workstation provides the user with an incredible range of high quality orchestral and synthesizer sounds whilst at the same time gives the user access to an excellent range of performance functions.
With more than 300 new voices, the Tyros5 gives you the opportunity to re-create an outstanding range of instrument sounds. The new voices include new brass sounds, guitars, synth, electric pianos and upright pianos.
- Welcome to Organ World The Tyros5 features Organ World Vintage, Home, Euro, Concert, and Theatre organ Voices, a comprehensive set of realistic organ-style controls, adjustable effects, and intuitive operation that allows you to alter the sound in real time while you play, Organ World is sure to meet the demands of the most demanding performer.
- Add Rhythm to your performances with Audio Styles Adding forty new percussion-based Styles to the Tyros5’s impressive backing and accompaniment capabilities, Audio Styles add natural feel, ambience, and warmth to drum and percussion parts, offering greater expressive potential. Audio Styles also benefit from Yamaha's Time Stretch Technology, which allows the audio to follow your tempo changes without changing pitch, so everything stays in perfect sync.
- Enhanced DSPs for authentic effects that give you “that” sound Not only does the Tyros5 have new and high-quality effect types, including Real Distortion and Real Reverb, it provides beautifully designed panel displays, with highly intuitive controls - just like actual effect devices. These also include VCM (Virtual Circuit Modeling) effects that use the same technology as the professional-level processing on Yamaha's high-end mixers.
- Real Reverb Real Reverb is an improved version of the Reverb technology found in previous versions of the Tyros. New algorithms take a greater number of factors into account, producing smoother, more natural reverbs.
- Real Distortion Real Distortion effects are based on digital models of classic guitar amplifiers from the 1960's and 1970's. There are also digital models of legendary analog guitar effect pedals. The result meticulously reproduces the frequencies and dynamics of real distortion guitar sounds. With the new, intuitive graphical interface, you'll feel like you're controlling the original amplifier!
- VCM (Virtual Circuit Modeling) While digital solutions are increasingly prevalent in music production studios and performance venues, but older analog gear is still used to get the warm sound that digital effects typically cannot provide. VCM Technology provides accurate reproductions of the classic sound of such effects units.
- A versatile high performance audio engine that gives you total control over your sound. The Tyros5 is capable of playing back and recording audio files (including performances using Audio Styles), and also possesses a range of audio manipulation features you can use to create “karaoke” style “minus one” tracks in the key and tempo of your choice.
- Audio Link Multi Pad Audio Link Multi Pad function lets you link your own audio files (sound effects, vocal phrases, and so on), and trigger them from the Pads as you perform.
- Vocal cancel A powerful Vocal Cancel function effectively cancels or suppresses signals like vocals and solos that play a central role in an audio file, allowing you to make your own “minus one” track and sing “karaoke” style with just instrumental backing.
- Time stretch and pitch shift Not all people have the same vocal range. The Tyros5 can put your favorite song in the key of your choice with a powerful pitch shift feature that lets you change the key without changing the tempo. If you do want to change the tempo, you can use the time stretch feature to slow down or speed up the tempo without changing the pitch.
- Right Hand Style Control With Tyros5 you can create up to three split points across the keyboard. Offering the flexibility to, for example, assign a different Voice to each zone. Tyros5’s accompaniment styles can now be controlled by chords played in the right hand split zones, allowing you to play bass parts manually with your left hand.
- Cross fader Cross fader lets you adjust the volume balance between MIDI Song playback and Audio file playback. Moving the fader to the left increases the volume of MIDI Song playback, while moving it to the right increases the volume of Audio playback.
- Panel Lock Lock the panel to prevent any settings from being changed when you are away from the instrument—the perfect function for the live performer.
- 4 Sub out Tyros5 features four Sub Out line-out connections that you can use to adapt your sound to any performance situation, whether it be sending a specific part to a powered monitor, or sending a different sound to the house PA.
- New Design The Tyros5 features a metallic silver body (titanium finish) that looks as if it were chiseled out of metal, giving it an exclusive, high-tech feel. We've also given attention to the button operations and knob positions, so that people who are already familiar with Tyros can operate the new model freely and without worries.
|Effects||52 x reverb, 106 x chorus, dsp1: 322 presets + 3 user, dsp2-9: 322 presets + 10 user, master compressor, master eq, mic effects: noise gate x 1, compressor x 1, 3-band eq x 1, 44 x vocal harmony, 10 x synth vocoder, time stretch, pitch shift|
|Number of Keys||61 keys|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*