If you're looking for an affordable digital keyboard that is able to actually deliver great sounds and more realistic feel, then this is a great choice for you: The PSR-E353 has easy-to-use onboard lesson functions for beginners and a touch-responsive keyboard that will satisfy experienced musicians.
In addition to a library of 573 instrument voices and 158 backing styles from around the world, you can also connect an audio player to jam along with your favourite songs.
- Touch-sensitive keyboard for piano-like control of of volume and dynamics: Play the keys firmly to increase the volume of the sound or softly to decrease it; the PSR-E353 will faithfully reflect every nuance of your playing.
- A comprehensive library of 573 high quality voices: The PSR-E353 comes with a diverse array of 573 different voices including pianos, strings, guitars and synths. The grand piano voices utilise stereo-sampled sounds with a superb feeling of presence. Players can enjoy reverb effects for the feeling of performing in a concert hall, and choruses that add extra breadth and resonance to the sound.
- Nine-step lesson function (Yamaha Education Suite) helps beginners learn to play: The lesson function offers a total of nine stages - three for the left hand, three for the right hand, and three for both hands, helping new players to practise the songs stored in the instrument. There's a scoring function that makes it fun to develop your skills and a "waiting" function that adjusts the tempo to suit the person playing, pausing the backing track until the correct note is played.
- Connect your music player, reduce the lead volume with Melody Suppressor and jam along with the music: Connect an audio player to the PSR-E353 to enjoy your music through the instrument speakers and to play along. The "Melody Suppressor" function lowers the volume of the melody, allowing you to play the lead line of your favourite tracks.
- Master EQ to adjust overall sound: The PSR-E353 is equipped with a preset Master EQ system that allows you to adjust the overall keyboard sound with settings such as Bright and Boost, making it easier to get exactly the sound you need.
- Connect to your iPad/iPhone and expand your keyboard with software and apps: By connecting your iPad/iPhone/iPod touch to the instrument with an optional cable, it's easy to make practicing and performing music an even more enjoyable experience. There are several exciting Yamaha applications available for download from the App Store including:
- An application for recording video and audio of music performances on your iPhone/iPod touch. Audio and video data recorded can be e-mailed or uploaded to YouTube.
- Use the wheel or XY controller of this application to control effects such as pitch bending and reverb from your iPhone/iPod touch.
- iOS device, connecting cable and Internet access required - not included
- 150 different arpeggio types: Push the "Arpeggio" button to play a huge range of arpeggios just by pressing a single key. Far more than just simple repetitions of phrases, the arpeggio function allows you to perform complex musical parts with ease. What's more, with 150 different presets available, the PSR-E353 offers an amazing variety of new ways to enhance your playing.
- 158 auto accompaniment Styles provide real-time controllable backing tracks: From pop and rock to dance and more, the PSR-E353 offers Styles (auto accompaniment backing tracks) in a huge range of genres. The built-in Music Database with 100 different settings make it easy to access voices and backings matching the musical style you want, allowing you to play many different types of music quickly and easily.
- Dimensions Width 945mm(37-3/16”)
- Height 122mm(4-13/16”)
- Depth 368mm(14-1/2”)
- Weight Weight 4.4kg
- Keyboard Number of Keys 61
- Touch Response Yes
- Display Type LCD display
- Backlight Yes
- Language English
- Tone Generation Tone Generating Technology AWM Stereo Sampling
- Polyphony Number of Polyphony (Max.) 32
- Preset Number of Voices 196 panel Voices + 18 Drum/SFX kits + 20 Arpeggio + 339 XGlite Voices
- Compatibility GM Yes
- XGlite Yes
- Types Reverb Yes
- Chorus Yes
- Master EQ Yes
- Arpeggio 150types
- Harmony Yes
- Ultra-Wide Stereo Yes
- Functions Dual/Layers Yes
- Split Yes
- Panel Sustain Yes
- Melody Suppressor Yes
- Number of Preset Styles 158
- Fingering Multi
- Style Control ACMP ON/OFF, SYNC START, START/STOP, INTRO/ENDING/rit., MAIN/AUTO FILL
- Other Features Music Database 100
- One Touch Setting (OTS) Yes
- External Styles Yes
- Preset Number of Preset Songs 154
- Recording Number of Songs 5
- Number of Tracks 2
- Data Capacity Approx. 10,000 notes
- Compatible Data Format Playback SMF Formats 0 & 1
- Recording Original File Format
- Registration Number of Buttons 9
- Lesson/Guide [KEYS TO SUCCESS], [1 LISTENING 2 TIMING 3 WAITING], [PHRASE REPEAT], [A-B REPEAT], [CHORD DICTIONARY],[CHORD PROGRESSION]
- Lesson/Guide Yamaha Education Suite (Y.E.S.) Yes
- Overall Controls Metronome Yes
- Tempo Range 11 - 280
- Transpose -12 to 0, 0 to +12
- Tuning Yes
- Duo Yes
- Miscellaneous PIANO Button Yes
- Storage Internal Memory Approx. 1.7MB
- Connectivity DC IN DC IN 12V
- Headphones [PHONES/OUTPUT] x 1
- Sustain Pedal [SUSTAIN] x 1
- AUX IN Yes
- USB TO HOST Yes
- Amplifiers 2.5W+2.5W
- Speakers 12cm×2
- Power Supply Users within U.S or Europe: PA-130 or an equivalent recommended by Yamaha Others: PA-3C, PA-130 or an equivalent. Six "AA" size alkaline (LR6), manganese (R6) or Ni-MH rechargeable batteries
- Power Consumption 8W (When using PA-130 AC adaptor)
- Auto Power Off Function Yes
- Included Accessories Music Rest Yes
|Power Supply||includes power supply.|
|Number of Keys||61 keys|
|Woofer Size||12cm (x2)|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*