The Yamaha Pocketrack PR7 Portable Recorder supersedes and improves on the best-selling Pocket Track W24 and C24 recorders.
High resolution 24/96, professional recording equipment that will fit in your pocket. Perfect for capturing inspiration when it strikes, then adding overdubs later with built in recorder functions. Get a wonderful stereo representation of your live performance with high grade X/Y stereo condenser mics.
Linear PCM recording at 24-bit/96kHz far exceeds CD sound quality, allowing users to faithfully capture the atmospheric reverberations and most subtle nuances of a performance. The PR7 can also record in various formats allowing for more lengthy recordings.
Recording Presets - Superb Sound Made Easy
The PR7 features five recording presets with optimized HPF and dynamics control settings tailored to the varying requirements of different recording environments. The OFF setting is ideal for capturing musical performances, NEAR is suitable for personal instrument practice, BAND is best suited for multi-instrumental performances, FIELD is best for outdoor recordings and SPEECH is for meetings, seminars or other speaking engagements.
The PR7 comes equipped with a dedicated overdubbing button that allows you to instantly add solo sections, harmonies, or narration to an existing file. You can even punch in and punch out at specific parts of an audio file to ensure that only the parts you need, such as a chorus or a solo, are committed to the file.
- Marker Editing during Recording and Playback Marker editing is a useful function that allows users to insert up to 36 markers in audio files either during recording or playback, providing easy location of a playback position. Markers can also be used to loop a specific section of a file to aid users in practicing or learning a specific phrase or part of the song.
- Adjustable Playback Speed PR7 allows you to adjust playback speed from 50% up to 200% while maintaining consistent pitch throughout. Slower playback can help musicians master more challenging phrases while faster playback allows users to quickly scan through lengthy recordings.
- Tuner and Metronome
- Pre-recording Function
- 29.5 Hours of Battery Life at PCM 16-bit/44.1kHz
- 2GB Built-in Memory and micro SD/SDHC Card Slot
- Easily Mounted on Tripod
- Built-in Speaker
- Weight: Approx. 82g (including battery)
- Memory Capacity: Built-in Memory: 2GB / External Memory: micro SD card (16MB-2GB),micro SDHC card (4GB-32GB)
- Batteries: AAA alkaline battery or AAA NiMH battery x 1
- Recording Format: Linear PCM, MP3
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*